Chapter 2

I let out a small groan as my eyes flutter open, everything is blurry but I can tell its dark now. I feel the material underneath my hands and my heart stops.

'This isn't grass..' I though, remembering where I was in the clearing. ' Oh gosh..' 

I look around me and I start to feel a sense of panic. I wasn't outside anymore, I was back in my room, on my bed. I was in the clothes I was in and I had a massive headache. 

"What happened?" I asked no one, clutching my head in my hand. The throbbing almost was unbearable, I felt sick.  I closed my eyes once more before opening them again and looking around my room. 

I have no memory of how I got back here. "I did leave right?" I asked myself, almost immediately an image came to mind, that made my throat go dry and my head hurt even more. 

The clearing, the figure; The face with no features. My gaze and my thoughts were interrupted though once something caught my gaze. 

There above my desk, on the window was a note. 

A old crumpled paper, with nothing but a circle with an X through it. 

I slowly got up out of bed and shuffled my way to the only source of light that was the moon shinning through the window, illuminating the paper even more. 

I paused once I got close to it, my heart felt like a fluttering butterfly trying to escape the prison of my body. My fingertips brushed against the glass, The note was on the outside. 

I couldn't understand what it meant or who put it there. 

But I did know one thing. I was right about what I saw. 

Why do I say that? 

My gaze shifted from the note on my window, to the same figure I saw in the clearing. Standing in the distance and even though it has no features, I can tell...It's looking right at me. 

And almost as if it knows I'm watching, I lifts its hand and waves a small wave. Almost like a spell, my head started spinning and my vision went fuzzy. 

I clutched my eyes shut till it stopped hurting, once I opened them again. The note was gone and so was the person. 

'What was that..?' I whispered...My heartbeat calming down and my headache residing. 

Whatever it was...I feel like it wont be the last time I see it.

 I felt a heavy feeling loom over me..

*Authors Note

Thank you guys for being patient with me, as I did write this when I was like 13. Its is now a work in progress and I  hope you enjoy as I touch up some things :) -A