4

Stillness. 

That's how I felt, Still. No matter what I tried to do, I couldn't move my fingers or my toes. I felt like my body was stiff but not in a very uncomfortable way, pleasant. 

That is till I felt something or someone touch my hair and brush it away from my face. 

[e/c] eyes forced open meeting..none? White blankness. 

I blinked a few times, maybe its my eyes playing tricks on me. 

My heart was pounding and started pounding even more if that was possible. Once my eyes adjusted, I was met face to face with a slender man with no features. I jolted up right and back.

I felt my mouth open agape, words wouldn't form. I heard screaming and it took a minute and seeing the Slender Man jump back slightly to realize it was coming from me. 

That is, till a slick black tentacle wrapped itself around my face, coving my mouth. Which made the situation worse in my eyes. 

'Hush...you're being loud' a voice echoed in my head, making me wince. It was quite loud. 'Apologies'  

[e/c] orbs scanned the featureless face, as I calmed down my thumping heart ready to rip it's self away from my body.   

"W-who are you-?" I stammered, once I felt his tentacle retract it's self from my person, I could feel the cold slick fleshy feeling of his tentacle linger on my shoulder. I shuttered  slightly. 

There was no answer from the Slender Man.

'You know it.' I heard in my mind, my head starting to hurt. Great, a headache. 

His response confused me. Tucking some of my [h/c] strands of hair away behind my ear. I looked at him. "What?" 

I heard him sigh before it slowly clicked. I was calling him a Slender man this whole time. 

"Oh...oh!" I exclaimed, "You're actually...Slender man?" He only nodded in response. 

I looked around us, we were in the forest, it was dark out and foggy. An eerie feeling crept up on me and I looked at Slenderman. 

I felt my heart start back up in my chest, "You're...Going to hurt me, aren't you?" I asked, my voice quiet it sounded like a whisper. 

No response.