4-1 unlike the bubble guppies

I CALLED IT!!!! brandy's son with a 50 piece!!!!

win or lose, this game was a million times more interesting than game 2.

i was supposed to watch this with my friends but they left me 😌

playoffs smart is a DIFFERENT breed!!! pulled out that game two vs the raptors bag and went DEEP in it

playoffs smart is a DIFFERENT breed!!! pulled out that game two vs the raptors bag and went DEEP in it. i love and trust this man. 23 points on damn near 73% shooting???

i can't express how much i love the evan fournier pick up. danny ainge did good. 4-7 from three by penis disease man 😤 he was also a +11 just to put that out there

 4-7 from three by penis disease man 😤 he was also a +11 just to put that out there

romeo once again LOCKED DOWN!!! MY BOY WAS A +21!!!!

kemba was 3-14 and once again gave me heart problems 💚 fucking grant williams had a more positive impact on the game...

tristan is either the worst person on the court or the best (apart from tatum). he clutched up with 9 offensive rebounds but i still think rob should start over him (if he's back for game 4). i understand that tristan has more playoff experience and all that but rob is significantly better than him and has a more positive impact on the game.

that blocking foul on smart was utter BULLSHIT but the officiating in this game wasn't ENTIRELY unbearable

THE MAIN EVENT,,,, JAYSON CHRISTOPHER TATUM!!! A MOMENT.
firstly, max kellerman please eat a bag of bricks coated in your words. who takes ja morant over jayson tatum????? ja is fucking amazing but not better than tatum, debate a wall.
SECONDLY, 50.
jayson had more fta than both durant and harden (not combined obviously, he's not trae young). in future i hope he can sell more with all the contact he gets. his size helps him absorb the contact but he needs to make it more than it seems so he can get to the line more.

☘️☘️☘️

so kyrie. i think what jaylen said (video in mm) pretty much summed up my thoughts on what kyrie said. y'all i'm an african and black asf celtics fan, the amount of times i've been called a kkk member is...certainly disheartening. and not just a clan member but a lot of other names for racist white people. yes, the rather loud minority of boston sports are racist and that's something that needs to be addressed and worked on.

saying he wishes everything remains strictly basketball and no one is racist basically paints all of us as racists along with making racism sound like something that can just be set aside because of basketball. that's absolutely not the case, racism is to be addressed and combated, basketball setting or not. i love kyrie but this take wasn't it.

also, if you're going to a game remember, these athletes are human beings that deserve respect as much as any other human being (except for the abusers and rapists, please gladly and shamelessly disrespect them). you're not entitled to their bodies and physical health, if you're not going to have basic home training stay in your house and argue with your screen.

🌩️🌩️🌩️

watching the storm is constantly asking yourself "who's having a masterclass today?" or "collective masterclass???" OR "will a'ja smoke their ass today while liz steps on them?" today was a collective masterclass 😌

if they lost to the damn lynx istg i would've pulled all my hair and nails out 🤗

glad they didn't make a "tHe LyNx ArE gOnNa Be BaD tHiS sEaSoN" tweet...
FREE NAPHEESA COLLIER!!

also, dearica hamby, that's it.

🌩️🌩️🌩️

GREEN SZA???!!!!! no. i'm running out of green pictures 😭

 i'm running out of green pictures 😭

-💚