besties please stfu

i love the off-season. dumb trade rumours, bradley beal is expected to request a trade AGAIN and the lakers are signing and or trading for the whole fucking league only giving up kyle kuzma and tht.

once again we're faced with jaylen brown trade packages 😀 so basically this is going to be the exact same takes i had the last time y'all wanted to trade him.

people talk about jaylen like he's a role player boston wouldn't regret trading instead of the franchise cornerstone he is. trading him away would be a big fucking deal.

why would boston need a scorer that doesn't play defense in exchange for JAYLEN BROWN AN ALL-STAR TWO WAY PLAYER?!?? ONE OF THE BEST TWO WAY WINGS IN THE LEAGUE?!!!??!!

do i think beal moves the needle for the celtics? not so much, no.
yes, we need more scoring threats if we want to get past teams like brooklyn. plus we probably need more people to rely on with scoring when brown or tatum are out. but when going against brooklyn you also need more defense WHICH BROWN BRINGS BTWWWW!!

with coach udoka, who focuses on team play, i think our playmaking and team defense should get better.
beal doesn't fix boston's playmaking issue but with ime udoka one could have hope. i however, am not one. we were 24th in team assists and adding another ball dominant scorer doesn't help that no matter how much the coach focuses on team play.

but without giving up brown to get beal who would i be willing to give up in a package? i need to learn how not to get attached to players tbh. smart made me a celtics fan. i watched him in green ONCE and instantly got hooked on the celtics. but i honestly wouldn't be super opposed to giving him up, as much as that hurts our defense.

in conclusion, AGAIN, people constantly need to be reminded of how good jaylen is along with how much value he adds to the celtics. i don't like that.

another reason not to trade for beal is that him and his wife are anti-vaxx (ALLEGEDLY) soooo. ik it's a choice to get it but kamiah has been very fucking stupid about it on twitter.

☘️☘️☘️

here's a little jaylen appreciation cause fuck y'all trying to trade him all the damn time: