kyPee and the knuckleheadish bottle bozo

the "kyPee" part of the title is obviously a joke 😭 stomping on a logo doesn't justify throwing a water bottle at someone in knuckleheadish fashion. and if it was full it could've injured him upon impact with his head. i suggest reading the full thing before forming an opinion on where i stand 💀

i'm not even gonna talk about the game because following events were more interesting and worth addressing more.

the way kyrie and boston parted ways was messy asf and advises the animosity between the fans and kyrie.

why some boston fans don't like kyrie:
- kyrie gave up on the celtics when they needed him most in the playoffs.
- kyrie promised to re-sign and constantly gave fans high hopes, only to later on leave the team.
- kyrie seems to constantly bring negative attention to boston and the celtics fanbase by one, claiming he sages every arena to get rid of the bad energy when td garden was the first and last (ALLEGEDLY). two, him mentioning racism every time he's asked about celtics fans which makes everything they do that other fans normally would, racist.

all of the above mentioned prompted boston fans to go crazy as usual and act negativity towards kyrie which explains his distaste for them. additionally, he's talked about experiencing racism from fans when he played for the celtics.

when making his return to boston for the first time with fans present, kyrie went out to the media and painted a narrative (that holds some truth) about boston fans. what he said instantly put a spotlight on the fans and anything they did would be counted as racist. i'm not telling any black person how to feel about an act done towards them by non-black people, this just felt like a ploy to make celtics fans the villains.

yes, kyrie got boos all night for both games, but what athlete hasn't gotten boo'd before? booing has always happened and will continue happening because believe it or not, sports come with emotions!!! given the circumstances, i personally don't think this booing had underlying racism but to each their own. now because of bottle bozo, the media is once again painting all celtics fans as racist and overall villains.

after winning the game today, kyrie stomped on the face of the celtics logo, which i found childish but didn't care much about. it's just a logo, stop worshipping logos belonging to multimillion dollar franchises!!! however, i saw something on twitter that didn't change my view on not caring about the stomping, but it gave me a new perspective on the issue.

the late Tommy Heinsohn was known as mr celtic for his involvement with every title the celtics have ever won along with his love for the team. most fans, after his passing, saw Tommy Heinsohn as the face on the logo instead of the celtics' mascot, lucky. kyrie stomping on the logo, to them, was an act of disrespect toward a legend that had recently passed away. looking at it this way, i suppose, kind of adds reason to the madness.

in conclusion, both parties are at fault with one being obviously worse than the other. like i said last time, these players are people, stop treating games like a zoo and stay at home if you have no basic human training. as marcus smart said, one bad seed doesn't make the whole fruit rotten. we've got things to work on as much as every other fanbase has things to work on.
.
.
.
.
i really tried to make this a bit informal but the ib student kept jumping out 😭😭😭
marcus called what the bottle bozo did "knuckleheadish behavior" and i'm gonna start using that all the time 😭

black haired sza with white socks and top, in front of grey mobil bottles because the nets won:

- 💚