3

Namjoon's POV

"Okay,okay. I'm coming, you don't have to drag me there" I told Haru who refused to let go of my hand.

"We have to hurry, oppa, and make sure that she's here" she said as we entered the kindergarten.

I didn't understand who she was talking about but decided to stay silent since I would find out in a couple of minutes anyway.

It was unusually silent after the door closed behind us. I thought that the place would be filled with little boys and girls running around but the corridors were empty.

I took my phone out of my pocket to check the time and realized that it was 3 pm so everyone would be at their homes by now.

"Oh no, we're late" Haru said as her shoulders slumped. "See oppa. I told you we had to hurry, now she's not here" she said.

"Who is 'she'? Did you meet a new friend?" I asked holding her in my arms to try and comfort her.

I noticed that her eyes had become watery so I figured that the person she was talking about must be important to her. Scratching my head I tried to think of a way to cheer her up.

If there's one thing I hate in the world that's seeing Haru cry.

"Uhm it... it's fine. We'll come tomorrow too, okay?" I reassured her earning one of her cute smiles.

I put her down and we started heading back to the entrance of the building with me leading the way. I looked around getting myself familiar with the area. The facilities seemed pretty nice and the atmosphere was welcoming. So I only had to check the staff working here to make sure that this place is safe for my sister.

"Look Haru, they have a piano in that classroom" I said as we walked passed a room with glass windows which allowed us to peek inside.

I was walking backwards and the corners of my lips curled into a smile when I saw the sparkles in her eyes.

She doesn't know how to play the piano well yet but she loves listening to it.

"There might be someone here to teach you! Wouldn't that be gr-"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence when my back hit on something and I lost my balance before falling on the floor.

But unexpectedly the floor wasn't that hard.

"Ca- Can you get... up?" I heard a voice struggling to complete a sentence.

But as soon as I opened my eyes there was no one around except for Haru whose palm was covering her face once again.

"I... I'm strong but... you're quite heavy for me" the voice said again.

I immediately shot up after realizing what had happened. My back hadn't hit on something but on someone. And I hadn't fallen directly on the floor but there was a girl between it and my back.

"Oh I- I'm so sorry" I stuttered and offered my hand to help her up only to let her fall again feeling surprised when I saw her.

"Why did you do that?" she asked frustrated but her eyes widened after she recognised who I was.

"Unnie! You're still here" Haru ran to the girl who was still on the floor.

Minah tried to stand up on her own but winced in pain holding her leg. I kneeled down almost immediately and put her arm around my shoulder feeling responsible for her being hurt.

"Where's the nurse's office? I'll take you there" I said as we both got up.

"N- No, I can do it myself" she shook her head and tried to walk away almost falling again in the process.

Luckily I have great reflexes so I managed to hold her still and before she could push me away I lifted her up and carried her bridal style.

"Yah! Put me down" she said flustered and tried to get out of my grip.

She punched my chest a few times and I have to admit that she was really strong but I could handle it.

"Just let me help you this time okay?" I said looking down at her face.

But that was probably a wrong move cause my face started burning after realizing how close she was to me. She probably felt the same way too cause she suddenly went silent.

I started walking down the corridors in search of the nurses office with Minah in my arms and Haru walking next to me happily.

"Not this way" I heard Minah murmur something.

"Huh?"

"It's not this way, pabo. You have to turn left" she said in a low voice avoiding my gaze.

I turned around spotting the door I was looking for at the end of the corridor mentally slapping myself for acting so stupid in front of her.