5

Namjoon's POV

All night girl

I think about you all night girl

I'll see you when tomorrow comes

And I don't know what to say

I put the pen down and closed my eyes taking a deep breath to clear my mind. It's Sunday which means I haven't seen her for two days.

Was I really smiling while looking at her?There's only one way to find out.

"Haru? Can you come to my room?" I called for her while standing in front of the now open door of my bedroom.

"What is it oppa?" she asked as I held her up.

I closed the door behind me after walking inside the room and placed her on the bed. Kneeling down so that our eyes are on the same level, I kept silent for a moment before asking.

"Uhm Haru?" she looked at me with a puzzled expression but waited for me to continue. "Did you... did you happen to see me smiling... at the kindergarten?"

"Oh yes, you're smiling all the time oppa" she answered.

Okay.

"Especially when Minah unnie is around" she continued.

"Minah?" I asked and she nodded her head.

What should I do? Just saying her name makes me feel weird.

"You like her, don't you oppa?" Haru asked with a knowing smile plaster on her face.

I was taken aback for a moment but things are pretty clear to me already.

"Ye- Yeah, I guess"

Haru jumped in my arms out of the blue making me fall on my back with her on top of me.

"Yah! Why did you do that little troublemaker?" I said as I ruffled her hair making her chuckle.

"I'm happy for you oppa! I like unnie so much and it's about time you found someone you like" I noticed her voice cracking before she could finish her sentence. "You... you never had the chance to find someone... someone you like... because of me" she managed to say between her sobs.

I adjusted myself so that I could look at her pretty eyes. After gently wiping away her tears with my thumbs, I pulled her in for a hug.

"Haru, please, don't think that way" I whispered close to her ear.

When she was a baby no one could put her to sleep except for me. I'd hold her in my arms and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. Something in my voice must have made her feel safe and comfortable cause she'd fall asleep in just a couple of minutes.

So I hoped it would help her this time too.

"The last five years have been the best of my life and I don't regret a single thing so please don't be sad. Because I'll be sad too" I said and she slowly stopped crying.

"O- Okay" she said and then she got hiccups. "But oppa?"

She looked at me and wiped the last tears from her cheeks before placing firmly both of her hands on my cheeks.

"You have to make unnie fall for you. I'll help" she said with determination.

One of my little sister's talents is the ability to change her mood in an instant.

"I already have some plans in my mind. We'll start tomorrow" she said leaving me dumbfounded.

She already has plans? Not just one but some?! Times like this I wonder whether she really is only five...