6

Rapmon's POV

So, today is the big day. I'm going to ask Minah out and hopefully she will accept since Haru is helping me. The rest of the kids know about it too.

We've got this all planned. Since it's already spring and the weather is great, we've organized a trip to the amusement park which is nearby. After we arrive there the kids will find a way to get us alone and that's when I'll ask her. I hope I won't back down...

"Namjoon oppa? I don't think Minah unnie will come here today" Sol said as she tugged on my shirt.

"What? Why?" I asked and kneeled down to face her.

"I heard that other unnie say that she's going to take care of us since Minah is sick" she explained.

'She's sick? What happened? It couldn't be something serious, could it?' all these questions filled my mind and I rushed to the secretary's office.

I had to make sure she's okay so I asked for her number and called her house but there was no answer. I started feeling even more worried and begged the secretary to give me Minah's address so that I could check whether she needs anything.

In the end she gave it to me starting to feel a little concerned herself.

"Haru, I'll be right back. Don't do anything to overexert yourself while I'm gone" I said and she nodded quickly.

"Oppa, hwaiting!" she cheered after I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I left the kindergarten heading at Minah's place wishing that everything's alright.

Minah's POV

The annoying ringing of the phone made my head ache even more but I felt too weak to go and pick it up.

I think I have a fever. I can't really tell though cause I'm afraid that if I stand up to get the thermometer the dizziness I'm feeling right now will get worse.

At least I managed to inform the people at the kindergarten.

I didn't want to miss today's trip, I was actually anticipating for today to have fun with the kids and Haru and... Namjoon. But the flue has struck at such a moment... I shouldn't have forgotten my umbrella yesterday. I got soaking wet and I guess the time to get to my house was enough for me to get sick.

"It's so cold" I whispered and wrapped myself with the blanket.

I was half asleep when I heard constant knocking on my door. I wasn't sure whether that was real or I was just dreaming but when I heard who it was I gathered all my strength to walk to the door.

"Minah! Thank god you're okay, well kinda" Namjoon said and stepped inside.

He was holding a grocery's bag in his one hand and supported me with the other to help me keep my balance.

"I- I'm okay. Why are you here?" I asked a little flustered.

"Well... you help Haru take care of me and I heard you got sick so... I figured it's my turn to take care of you" he said while trying to avoid my gaze.

"Umm let me take this to the kitchen. I'll get you a glass of wa-" I said but after taking a few steps my vision became blurry and I could feel the strength on my legs giving up on me.

"Woah! Take it easy" he said and held me in his embrace.

His left arm was wrapped around my back eliminating the distance between our bodies. His sweat and the scent of his soap... smelt good.

'This is how a man's chest feels like' I thought before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Rapmon's POV

I carefully placed her on her bed and pulled the blanket over her body. Her cheeks were red so I touched her forehead to check her temperature.

"You're burning" I said in a low voice not wanting to disturb her sleep.

I found my way to the kitchen and took out the groceries. I read through the instruction Jin hyung had given me once again before starting to make the rice porridge. He's pretty good at cooking so I gave him a call on my way here and he sent me a message telling me what to do.

'Get the rice ready (Be extremely careful with the oven!). Add enough water to cover the rice and bring it to a boil, then simmer for a good 10 minutes while stirring slowly. Use one egg and break it up with a fork. Don't stop stirring and let the porridge cook for another few minutes. An extra tip: I add a touch of soy sauce to give it a little flavor. Hope this helped, I'll be praying for the girl's house xD'

I had just broken the egg when I heard muffled sounds coming from Minah's room. I quickly stirred the yolk and rushed to her.

"Is everything o-" I didn't finish my sentence when I saw her on the floor still sound asleep.

A chuckle escaped my lips before I helped her get back on the bed again. I was about to let her go when she clutched onto me.

"It's so cold. Don't go..." she mumbled with her eyes closed.

My heart started pounding in my chest.

I laid down in bed holding her tightly trying to give her some of my warmth. Her body seemed to gradually relax while I was getting more tense. This means I'm already... hooked on her.

I was putting a loose strand of hair behind her ear when a weird smell entered my nostrils.

"Oh no, the porridge!"

You Again? [COMPLETE] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें