Epilogue

Minah's POV

I smiled looking down at Namjoon. He had fallen asleep with his head resting on my exposed belly as he was reading one of his books to Daebak.

This is how we decided to call our baby until he's born.

Yup, he's a boy. Everything is going great, the baby and I are both perfectly healthy and Namjoon has already become a fool for him.

I'm seven months pregnant now and the man I love never fails to make each day more beautiful that the last.

"Namjoon?" I said softly and run my fingers along his silky hair trying not to scare him while he's sleeping.

"Hmm?" he said with his sleepy voice as he slightly moved his head to adjust his potition.

"Your neck will hurt if you sleep like that" I told him and a chuckle escaped my lips as his breath in my bare skin made me feel ticklish.

"Mmm it's okay. Daebak wants to cuddle with his daddy" he said caressing my belly with his right hand.

His touch still sends shivers down my spine every time. Let alone now that I'm pregnant and my hormones are going crazy.

"But I want to cuddle with you too" I said and pouted cutely so that he wouldn't be able to refuse my request.

"Ah I'm sorry Daebak-ah. Mommy is too cute right now and I can't resist kissing her pouty lips" Namjoon said making me giggle and his lips touched my belly before he lied on his side next to me and quickly pecked my lips.

My arms snaked around his back as he left butterfly kisses starting from my forehead all the way down to my collarbone.

"I miss you" I said and kissed him.

Even though the doctor said it's perfectly safe to make love since there are no complications with my pregnancy, it's been about a month since the last time we did it because Namjoon still thinks it's not good for the baby.

"You cannot imagine how much I miss you" he said as he rested his forehead on mine. "But-"

"It's completely safe Namjoon" I reassured him one more time hoping that he had missed me enough to change his mind.

He hesitated for a moment and I kissed him again biting on his lower lip to help him decide. I wanted him so much that moment.

"Is it really okay baby?" he asked with his husky voice only making the atmosphere more intense and he kissed me back.

He gave in eventually unable to leave me when I needed him this much.

We shared a beautiful night together after so many days and it felt more special than any other time. Namjoon tried to be as gentle as possible, touching me carefully, kissing me passionately but never aggressively.

"I love you Minah" he said and placed a kiss on my forehead before we fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning the father of my baby woke me up with a kiss. He had already prepared breakfast for us and brought it in the bedroom.

We were eating and I was laughing with a story Namjoon was telling me about Yoongi and Hoseok when my phone rang.

"Good morning Haru" I said after answering the call.

"Unnie? Do you perhaps know why the kitchen in our house looks like a hurricane has struck only in this room?" she asked and my eyes met with Namjoon's.

"Actually I think I know exactly what happened" I said and ended the call after bidding Haru goodbye.

It was obvious. The man pretending to be innocent as he was eating a slice of bread with jam on the bed, was who went to his parents' house across the street and made a mess to prepare our breakfast. This explains why I didn't wake up due to noise coming from our kitchen. It was simply because he didn't cook here.

I cleared my throat so that he'll stop avoiding my gaze before speaking.

"It was you again, wasn't it?" I asked almost sure for his reply.

Namjoon's deep dimples appeared and his eyes were closed as he gave me a guilty smile making a heart with his arms.

"They don't call me the god of destruction for no reason" he commented and we both laughed as another day of happiness was waiting for our family.