quatre

valentinesday uwu my baka <3|heytheredelilah my silly sugar muffin

|
heytheredelilah my silly sugar muffin

dreamwastaken proof ur a hey mamas guy also hi
|
heytheredelilah i see you've come for more clout also hello <3

gogyvsp AYO?? DID YALL SEE DREAMS COMMENT? WHY ARE THEY SUDDENLY INTERACTING?? IM NOT MAD ABOUT IT THO

camlovesfeet you're just a fuckboy ‼️🥺
|
heytheredelilah pipe down dixies gonna hear you

karljacobs u suck at bedwars though don't lie to everyone 😕
|
heytheredelilah shut up little mama

dreamxgogyuwu yo why do i lowkey ship dream and delilah..
|
delilahsgirlfriend nope we aren't doing this today, they never said if they were okay with it . and they've only publicly interacted once
|
dreamxgogyuwu it's not that big of a deal.. your just a dream anti
|
delilahsgirlfriend you fucking ship dreamnotfound.. i don't think your opinion matters.

nihaachuu beauty <3
|
heytheredelilah my dearest

CLICK TO VIEW MORE COMMENTS

delilahs checked her instagram notifications, responding to comments from her friends. delilah played that game of among us with her friends a week ago, still making references to it whenever hanging out. late at night, she and valentina were cuddled up in their living room, starting up the movie frozen. their dog, theodore, laid against tinas lap.

as usual, delilah fell asleep midway through the movie, not even bothering to move off of valentina and on a pillow.

she awoke the next morning, the scent of chocolate chip pancakes flowing steadily through the apartment.

"tina, i'm in love with you," delilah told xem groggily. she stood up, wearing tye-die sweatpants and a "habibi means beautiful" quackity merch hoodie.

"you're welcome, lilah. this took me three fucking tries."

she grabbed a pancake from the pan, sitting down at the table with her plate. they opened up their iphone and began scrolling through twitter.

"you' canceled yet?" valentina asked her jokingly.

"oh fuck off, and no i have not been canceled, freaking pisser."

valentina gave delilah a hum in response, proceeding to eat xeir pancakes in silence as delilah continued scrolling through social media.

LILAH LIKES TITS @milflover6969
hi, tina made me pancakes and also i wanted to let u guys choose what i do today on stream!!!!