chapter 16

Nandini was sitting in the canteen while having her lunch. The reason is because of the cute doings of Navya. She has been hiding in the store room since morning and pleaded Nandini to give her regular update about Cabir and she even forced her to send food for her with the help of an unknown girl so that Cabir does not find her. Her smile faded as soon as Fab5 entered the canteen. She was not ready for any drama so, she decides to leave but Aryaman held her hand and told her to sit.

Aryaman- The more you show that they affect you, the more they will harass you Nnadini.

Nandini understood what he was trying to say and both of them continued on eating.

Aryaman- I know what has happened to you and I want youto know that no matter what I will always be by your side.

He grabbed her left hand as a way to provide assurance and he continued- I am thankful to you...despite knowing my bad intentions you forgave me and remain friends with me. I am always there for you, just one call away.

He was about to continue but he gets a call. He picked it up and soon became engrossed with it. Nandini tried to remove her hand but his grip was tight so, she let it be and munched her sandwich using her right hand.

Nandini was feeling a  pair of eyes on her, she raised her head only to see Manik looking at her with fury eyes and is also looking about my hand in the hand of Aryaman. His brown eyes were piercing through the soul of Nandini. He gestured Nandini to remove her hand  which Nandini nodded as she was well aware of monster Manik's anger. Just when was about to remove her hand when she remembered that they are no longer together and he chose Fab5 so why should she listen to him. She looked back at him with a "I dont care" look and took her right and gently stroked Aryaman's hand.

Seeing this Manik closed his eyes and went out of the canteen with full rage. Nandini smirked at her attempt to irritate him and looked at her food.

Aryaman- Oops sorry I did not mean to hold your hand for so long.

Nandini- That's okay unknowingly you have helped me.

Aryaman- what? how?

Nandini- nothing nothing well I have to go to my science class so bye I will see you later.

As soon as she left the canteen,someone grabbed her arm and pinned her to the nearest wall. Nandini got scared but when she opened her eyes, her eyes depicted anger.

Nandini-  what the hell is wrong with you Manik? I told you not to touch me. You broke your promise.

Manik- Oh really? What did you expect me to do?....arrange a date for you and Aryaman?

Nandini- You broke the blank promise and what is your problem? Go to your Fab5

Manik- I did not  say that I will accept the blank  promise and Nandini let me tell you...

He cupped her face and made her look up in his eyes.

Manik- Despite you told me to look into your eyes while using the blank promise...your eyes did not reflect what you were telling me in words. You told me to go away but your eyes were telling me hug you and tell you that I love you. Thau, the blank promise did not apply!

Nandini turned her face to the other side...

Manik- Tell me damn it why were you holding his hand?

Nandini- Are you blind? I was not holding his hand and I am not answerable to you anymore. You chose your family, you no longer have any rights on me.

Manik gritted his teeth and bent down to meet her eyes. However, the closer he was going...his anger was melting. He was about to kiss her nose when Nandini pushed him with all her force  and ran away not before warning him to stay away from her.

Manik(to himself)- Shit! How can I lose control like this but Nandini and Aryaman?...seriously??? grrrrr Cabir kahan hai

He ran back to Cabir to let out his frustration. Cabir saw him coming and gestured him not to talk since Dhrulya were there. Manik quickly understood and sat down as if nothing happened.

Cabir got up and talked to Aryaman to inquire  about Nandu's wellbeing. Manik came too and sat down looking at Aryaman with anger and disgust.

Aryaman- whoah what happened to you? Why are you looking at me like that?

Manik- Do you like Nandini?  stay away from her.

Aryaman-  chill dude and whatever I feel for Nandini is not your problem...Have you forgotten that you left her for Fab5

Manik- Hey listennn aaaahhhh

He realised that Cabir had stomped on his foot in a way to shut him up.

Cabir said with fake anger- Look Manik if Nandini wants to remain friend with Aryaman it's her choice. That's should not be your concern you chose your group right?

Manik stood up and yelled: chose chose chose!!! I feel like strangling all of you.

With that he left.

Manik(to himself)- Nandini Murthy you will drive me crazy. I cannot see you with any other guy...another one touching you. I feel so frustrated. He pulled his hair in anger and closed his eyes. Nandini you are mine...only MY STAR!!!