chapter 21

Manik- You might  have been mistaken

Cabir- No Manik...only Navya has copyright to this level of clumsiness yaar...

Cabir- why she ran away from me? Can't she see how worried I am for her? I have been looking for her like crazy yaarr

Cabir now has unshed tears in his eyes...Manik was concern but Nandini, she was feeling guilty for Cabir's condition. Somehow, she knew that this is going to far. She has to end this  right now...especially now that Cabir has confessed his love.

Nandini messaged Navya to come to Cabir's place as he  is ill and is devastated without her.

Cabir- I want to know why was she here...Did she come to meet me? If yes, why she ran away on hearing me.

Manik was looking at Nandini to answer Cabir when suddenly the main door burst opened. All of them got scared but soon relax on knowing that it is Navya who has barged in.

Cabir- Navya???? are you really here or am I hallucinating ? Manan please look at tell me if this Madhubala exists in real or is it just my imagination?

Navya- stupid bhukkad  Nandini texted me that you are sick  and I came for you and you!!! you are looking at me as if I ate your jalebi!!!

Cabir- what? Jalebi? ohhhhh by the way...yeh  tumhara hai na?

Cabir asked while showing him the bowl.

Cabir- why did you run away from there? If you wanted to go then why did you come to me on knowing that I am unwell?

Navya- tumse matlab? As  if you care about me, my concern and my disappearance!

Cabir- Of course I care about you...I searched for you everywhere and called you numerous time par tum toh Mr India bn gaya!!

Navya- why so? why do you care?

Cabir- Because..I...

Navya- Because you...?

Cabir- I ... I ... care for you because you are my friend!

Manan facepalmed themselves on listening to Cabir's answer.

Manik whispered to Nandini- Cabir ki love story will end before it even starts.

Nandini laughed and hold his hand...while Manik put his other hand on her belly securely as he was behind her.

while Manik put his other hand on her belly securely as he was behind her

Navya(with full rage)- yeah right...so dost no need to worry aboout me..I live in the same building ... Oh I forgot to tell you the main reason for coming here. I came to here to inform Nandini to get ready as we have to go on a double date.

Nandini looked at Navya with horror but she quickly understood her plan when Navya winked at her. However, whatever Navya said was not digested by Manik and he turned on his angry hulk mode.