chapter 20

Manik- I feel so complete right now. Finally, you are here....with you, I can fight with the whole world.

Nandini- but Maniii who is that person? How does it have access to my house? What did we do to them?

Manik- Nandini...Nandinii... Nandiniiii so much questions!! shshhhhh, let me be in your embrace for a while. I missed you so much. I thought I lost you.

Cabir- Besharmo, you forgot I am also here? Manik you are so heartless!

Manan broke the hug and Manik said:  Cabirrrrr!

Cabir- kya cabir...I know it is my name. You got your love back but you forgot mine...what about me huh?

Nandini- your love?????? who? Do you love someone?

Cabir- Nandini...I really love Navya. I know you will be shocked because I am gay. I don't even know how, but I fell for her. Look at my house, it feels so empty and null without her. I want her back in my life not just as my bestfriend but also, as my soulmate.

Nandini- phfff you scared me...I thought you love someone else. Are you sure you really love her? If yes then, I think you are not gay but a bisexual and I completely understand and support you. It's common nowadays... I am happy because Navya also loves you...I hope you will find her soon.

Cabir- Where will I find her? I literally searched for her everywhere in Mumbai...please tell me where is she...what are you hiding?

Nandini- I don't know...waise bhi I don't hide things just like you both do

Manik- Oh hello madam, it was for your own safety.

Nandini- Whatever monster Manik

Cabir- ok leave all that. You tell me why were you here when you clearly told me that you were goin at your friend's house?

Nandini- uhh...I ditched the plan and I..I ..umm..decided to crash in your place...

Cabir- I don't know why I am unable to buy your story but anywayI am going to have a bath. You both can spend the night here...I know you missed each other. I will inform your chachi Nandini.

Nandini nodded happily and Manik kissed her forehead with love and affection. Then, both went to the balcony for star gazing. Manik side hugging Nandini and while Nandini was listening to his soothing heartbeat. Both felt at home, they were missing each other..This separation did not reduce their love but instead, increased the depth of their love.

Manik- Nandini

Nandini- hmmmm

Manik- stay away from that Aryaman

Nandini- oufff someone is jealous I see

Manik- whatever makes you have sweet dreams at night Nanduu!

Nandini- Tell naa that you are jealous... but Mani there is no need to feel as such..I love only you.

With that she pecked his lips lightly and blushed when she saw Manik's shocked reaction.