H. Granger

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

y/n P.O.V.:

"This is mad," Ron muttered, "At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates."

Snape then came and pushed Ron's head down, causing you to bite back a laugh as he groaned.

"Well, except Neville," Ron smirked, you kicked his shin gaining a glare.

"Yeah," Harry smiled, "But then again, he can take himself."

"Harry," You scolded, shooting him a glare.

"It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone," Hermione remarked, leaning towards the boys.

Ron sighed, "Now I'm really depressed."

Fred wrote something on a piece of paper and threw it towards Ron, 'Get a move on or all the good ones will have gone.'

"Who you goin' with then?" Ron muttered, eyeing the boy beside you.

Fred picked up a crumpled paper and threw it at Angelina, gesturing to ask her to the ball. After she nodded, he smirked and winked at Ron.

"Hey Hermione," Ron started.

"Oh god," You muttered, knowing exactly that he's going to mess up.

"You're a girl," He stated the obvious.

"Well spotted," Hermione sneered as Harry started to hit Ron's shoulder.

The two boys both got whacked in the head with a book by Snape, forcing them to look at the table.

"It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone," Ron spoke, "For a girl it's just sad."

"I won't be going alone because believe it or not, someone's asked me," She snapped, gathering her things.

She rushed to the front and handed her work back to Snape and rushed back to the table.

"And I said yes," She growled before rushing out of the room.

"Bloody hell," Ron muttered, "She's lying, right?"

"If you say so," Harry mumbles.

"Look," Ron stated, "We've just got to grit our teeth and do it. Tonight when we get back to the common room, we'll both have partners, agreed?"