C. Diggory

𝙷𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗

(Y/N) P.O.V.:

11th of December 1994

As you walked out of the Hufflepuff Common room, books held tightly against your body, you talked to one of your housemates, Justin Finch-Fletchley.

"Have you been asked to the Yule ball yet, (Y/N)?" He asked.

You shook your head, giving a small giggle. "No, not yet. You thinking of asking anyone?"

"Of course I am. Would you-" He spoke.

"Oh, this is me." You spoke, pointing to your classroom. "We'll catch up later."

You headed into the potions classroom and sat next to your usual table mate.

"Good morning, (Y/N)." He greeted you.

"Good morning, Cedric. How have you been?" You smiled at him.

"I've been well, how about yourself?" He asked.

"I had a great start to the day, so I'm feeling quite fantastic." You giggled.

"Alright class, settle down." Professor Slughorn clapped his hands together, standing in the front of the classroom.

"Today we'll be making a calming draught. Can anyone tell me the ingredients?" He asked, smiling at his students.

As a few hands shot up, his smile widened.

"Miss (L/N)." He looked at you.

"Lavender, Crocodile heart and peppermint are the most known ingredients, professor." You answered.

"Correct. 10 points to Hufflepuff." He smiled.

Time skip:

On your way up the astronomy tower for your astronomy lesson, you held a conversation with Fred and George Weasley.

"You been asked to the Yule ball yet?" Fred asked.

"Not yet, Fred. Why? You thinking of asking me?" You teased.

"Well, would it be so bad if I was?" He spoke.

"Or if I did?" George chimed in.

"You can ask, but I won't guarantee a positive answer." You smiled.

As your professor started to speak, you listened intently to all of the information.

"Can anyone tell me the story behind Orion?" She asked.

As you raised your arm, she nodded towards you, letting you know that you should answer.