D. Malfoy

𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

(Y/N) P.O.V.:

Walking across the courtyard with your boyfriend, Draco, you smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked, poking your cheek.

"Nothing, just a memory." You giggle.

"Care to share that memory?" He spoke.

"Remember about 3 months ago, in the common room. Everyone was gone for the winter holidays or in the library. We were listening to music, sitting on the couch. I was reading a book with your head in my lap, running my fingers through your hair. And all of a sudden, you jump up, pulling at my hands. And when you whispered 'dance with me', I swear, my heart stopped. It's one of my favourite memories." You closed your eyes, smiling at the memory.

He squeezed your hand, smiling down at you.

"Your face is freaking adorable and I bet the rest of you is too." You smiled.

He quickly turned his face away. You noticed the slight red tint on his cheeks and ears.

"Are you... Blushing?" You asked, pulling at his hand.

"What? No, of course not." He muttered.

"Did I get the ever stoic, hardcore, total badass Draco Malfoy to blush?" You giggled.

"No... Its... Its the cold." He stuttered.

"Huh. Its the cold? Not the fact that I said 'Your face is freaking adorable and I bet the rest of you is too?'" You smirked.

"N-No."

This is very short, but I just had to write something for my baby Draco.