Period 😖

Warning~ mention of blood? If that is one ?
Words~365 (short)
Didn't proof read so sorry if there's any mistakes <3

Y/n POV
I heard a soft knock on the door and groaned. I was in my bed curled up, pressing my knees to my chest to try and stop the pain of cramps. I rolled over with tears forming in my eyes. The door creaked open and Nat slid in, looking at me with a sad smile which I returned.

"What do you need babe?" She asked to which I mumbled under my breath "cuddles." Nat sat down on my bed and I immediately snuggled up into her.

She turned the tv on and put
Y/f/s (fav show) on. She opened the bed side table drawer she found a bar of chocolate. Nat offered me the chocolate, which I gladly accepted.

We spent all day binge watching
Y/f/s, cuddling and eating food.
"Periods suck" I grumbled as another shot of pain hit my lower stomach, Nat laughed a little and leant down to kiss my head.

"Keep laughing and I swear to god I will-" she cut me off "you'll what?" she then did her famous smirk waiting for me to reply. I took my head off her chests and glared at her. "You don't wanna know" I tried to sound scary,didn't work tho. She burst out laughing, "stoppppp!" I wined. She finally caught her breathe and stopped laughing. "Sorry babe" "yeah mhm sure you are" I replied rolling my eyes.

We spent the rest of the day snuggled up close.

*later*

Nat ran me a bath and put my favourite music on, so I got in and started to relax. Once I was done in the bath, Nat wrapped me up in a warm fluffy towel and dried me off. She then helped me into my pyjamas and helped me into bed. She snuggled up close and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. Just listening to her heartbeat made me fall asleep within minutes. Ok so maybe periods aren't bad at all.

Jks they fucking suck.

This is awful but oh well
Idk about anyone else but I am currently dying in this heat, who knew the uk could actually have nice weather ? Not me.

~Millie 🤍