"Don't ever do that again!"

Y/n's Pov Scarlett's filming for the day and I get to babysit Rose! She was sad when Scarlett wasn't there to wake her up in the morning but once I told her we'd be going shopping the tears magically disappeared

Y/n's Pov
Scarlett's filming for the day and I get to babysit Rose! She was sad when Scarlett wasn't there to wake her up in the morning but once I told her we'd be going shopping the tears magically disappeared.

I got Rose dressed while we sang along to Disney music. Once she was dressed we made our way to the bathroom to do her hair. I sat her in the sink as I brushed her hair. I split it down the middle and tied each section into a pigtails. I clipped in two matching bows and she looked adorable.

After her hair was done we made our way downstairs to eat breakfast. I gave her a yogurt and some berries and by the time she was finished half of it was on her face.

After cleaning her face we got our shoes on, walked out the door and got in the car.

We went from shop to shop and by the time we were done, I was carrying multiple shopping bags and a very tired Rose in my arms.

"What do you want to do now bubs?" I asked the 5 year old. She looked into my eyes and smirked just like her mother.

"Can we do a prank!!" She shouted. You see whenever we're together we always prank someone.

One day we were on set and we were pranking Mackie. We snuck into his trailer while he was filming and hid all of his stuff. (All within his trailer of course) And he still, to this day, doesn't know it was Rose and I.

I thought of how we could prank Scarlett and then it clicked. She knew we were going shopping so I'm going to call her and pretend Rose ran off and I lost her.

I told Rose my plan and she loved it. We walked to the car and put all the bags into the back of the car. I sat Rose in the passenger seat (just while I called Scar) and rounded the car to the drivers side.

"Remember you have to stay silent ok?" She nodded her head and 'locked' her mouth shut. I pulled my phone out and called Scarlett hoping she would actually pick up.

And she did!

"Hey! Is everything ok?" She greeted. If I weren't an actress this wouldn't work.

"I- No" I 'stumbled' on my words.

"What's going on?!" She questioned and her tone of voice was very scary.

"I've lost Rose" I looked as Rose and she was trying so hard not to giggle.

"You what!!" She shouted.

"I was paying for something and I- she ran off and I can't find her. I've told security and they're looking for her now." I felt bad but it was also quite funny.

"Shit! Where are you? Im coming to you." She said frantically.

I didn't want to go too far with this prank so I muted the phone and told Rose to tell her we're in the car then unmuted. I held the phone to Rose.

"We're in the car mummy" She giggled.

"Y/n I swear to god. Take me off speaker now!" Rose made her classic 'uh oh' face then smirked once she realised she wouldn't be in trouble.

I took the phone off speaker and held it to my ear. "You're off speaker now"

"I'm gonna beat your ass! Why would you do that!! You almost gave me a heart attack! Bring Rose here right now!" Ok so she was pissed.

"Ok we're on our way" I ended the call before she could shout at me even more. I put Rose in her car seat and started driving to set.

I carried Rose in my arms and asked Lizzie where Scarlett was.

"She's in her trailer" she smiled and I thanked her.

We made our way to her trailer and once I opened the door I was met with a very angry Scarlett.

"Hey Scar!" I awkwardly smiled.

"Don't 'Hey Scar' me!" She took Rose out of my arms, giving her a massive hug.

"Why would you do something like that? Do you know how worried I was?" The tears in her eyes made me feel even worse than I already did.

"I'm sorry. I mean, it was Rose who suggested we did it" Rose gave me the side eye when I shifted the blame to her.

"You could've said no!" She said.

"How can you say no to that adorable face." I said pointing to Rose who gave the cutest smile. "Do you know how long she's held a grudge on me because I said no to cookies ONCE!" I argued.

"Look," I sighed. "I'm sorry. We won't do it ever again will we Rose?" I looked at the 5 year old in her mothers arms and she gave me a cheeky smile. I wanted to smile back but didn't want Scarlett to be even more mad at me. "Will we Rose?" I repeated, hoping she would just say no and Scarlett would be a little less mad.

"No" she sighed in defeat.

"Fine. But I'm still mad at you Y/n" She made her way to the sofa in the trailer.

"Ok. How can I make it up to you?" I asked. She thought for a while before speaking up,

"Take me on a date. This Friday at 6pm" She more said than asked. There was no doubt we were more than just friends, always flirting and stealing kisses every now and then but neither one of us ever did anything about the feelings we had.

"I'll pick you up at 6." I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek which made her blush slightly. I gave Rose a kiss on the head and made my way out of the trailer and back to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im probably not going to do a part 2 so you can think of the rest :)

Have a good rest of the day/night

-Millie 🤍🤍