Friday's

words~ 425
no warning (not proofread (shocker ik))

No matter how much sleep you got, school would always make you tired and you hated it. You hated the feeling of sitting in a hot, stuffy classroom, your stomach empty and your clothes feeling too tight. All of it was just too much but luckily you got though the day. And to make things better it's Friday.

As soon as the bell rang at 3:00pm, an instant wave of relief washed over you. Walking out of the gate, you saw your mum waiting in the car ready to take you back to the compound where you had already planned on sleeping for the rest of the day.

Natasha's POV
My beautiful daughter opened the door to my car and I could already tell she's had a long day. The way she slouched into the passenger seat and could barely keep her eyes open said it all.

"Long day?" I asked my almost 16 year old. She took a deep breath before giving me the classic 'mhm' which confirmed my question.

"Well, all your aunts and uncles are either on a last minute mission or out doing their own thing so I was thinking we spent some time together. Just me and you, in peace and quiet" I offered with a warm smile.

"Sounds great" Although she was tired she still made the effort to show her enthusiasm.

——(timeskip cause i'm lazy and tired)

Halfway through the first movie, Y/n had already placed her head in my lap and pulled a blanket over herself to keep her warm, even though it was the start of summer. I ever so gently ran my fingers through her hair as our eyes focused on the large tv screen in front of us. Ever since Y/n's hair was long enough, I would always find an excuse to play with it.

Towards the start of the second film my attention was pulled from the movie and onto my daughter who was snoring quietly. She looked so peaceful and content so I didn't disturb her. I did however take a photo of her just so I could look back on it in the future. My baby is 16 this year and she's growing up too fast. It feels like just last week she was screaming her head off, throwing a temper tantrum because I didn't let her have chocolate before her dinner. She has grown up to be a lovely girl though and I will forever be grateful for her. She's not just my daughter, she's my best friend. b

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

no idea what this is or where it was going but i thought i'd give you guys something.

i have like 6 requests i still need to do but haven't got round to doing the yet so if you've requested something, i've not forgotten it i promise.

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍