Wisdom teeth

You're still sitting in the chair looking out the window at all off the birds flying past waiting for your girlfriend to take you home. The sound of the door opening pulled your attention away from the large window and to the redhead that was walking through the door.

"Hey babe!" She looked happy to see you which immediately formed a massive smile on your face. You had two pieces of gauze stuffed into your mouth which stopped you from saying hi back so you just waved.

There was three different after effects of the drugs they put you on. Extremely happy, very tired and very sad. Lucky for Natasha you were extremely happy. Her and the dentist, who removed your wisdom teeth, were talking about how the surgery went and how Natasha should look after you.

After Dr. Lewis had finished the conversation Natasha made her way over to you. "Let's get you home yeah?" To which you nodded your head with a dopey smile on your face.

Getting you to the car was quite the task. While being supported by both Natasha and the doctor you decided your legs wouldn't work. Luckily the two ladies were there to catch you before you properly fell.

"Y/n you got to use your legs for me. Can you do that?" Natasha asked softly, you just kept giggling at your girlfriend not once using your legs.

Finally, they managed to get you in the car but Natasha had to put child lock on so you wouldn't try to escape while she was driving to the compound.

"You're butiful." (You're beautiful) You slurred with a smile as the gauze in your mouth wouldn't let you pronounce the whole word. Nat looked over at you and smiled before thanking you, "thank you. So are you" which immediately brought a smile to your face.

——*at compound*

Natasha had called Thor down to the garage asking for help carrying you up to the living quarters. As he carried you bridal style you began staring at him confused.

"You're no' my gir'friend" (you're not my girlfriend) With your eyebrows furrowed and eyes narrowed you began examining his strange features.

"No I'm not Lady Y/n," he chuckled, "your girlfriend is walking next to us." He turned his body slightly so you could see Nat. Both Nat and Thor panicked when you suddenly gasped.

"What is wrong?" The talk blond asked.

"Sees my gir'friend?" (She's my girlfriend) They both seemed to relax when they knew it was just the drugs you were high on talking.

"Yes I am Y/n/n, we've been dating for 3 years" Natasha smiled, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Wow" you said mesmerised by her gorgeous features.

——

Thor carefully placed you on the sofa so you could relax for the rest of the day.

You were blabbering on about random stuff when Wanda, Kate, Yelena and the others all walked in. At the sight of all your friends you used your tongue to spit the bloody gauzes out of your mouth and start talking to them.

"Y/n!" Natasha lightly scolded knowing it wasn't really your fault. You gave her a sheepish look before forgetting about it and shifting your attention back to your teammates.

"Katie!!" You shouted at Wanda also holding your arms out as a signal for wanting a hug.

"I'm Wanda, Y/n, but good try." Wanda said as she accepted the hug. Natasha had asked Wanda to quickly watch you for a second while she went and got gauzes to replace the ones you spat out.

"Where's Lena? Oh and Katie?" You asked with a frown on your face.

"We're right her Y/n/n" Yelena said from the sofa next to you were they both sat. You leant over to Wanda, "Are they dating?" You tried to whisper, but being high on drugs didn't really help so they both heard your question and both went slightly red.

"They both like each other but are too scared to admit it" Wanda whispered causing them to both blush again.

"Wait so who are you dating?" You asked Wanda suddenly.

"No one" she smiled.

"We'll you can date me" The suggestion was so innocent. Natasha walked in just at the end of the conversation.

"Woah! Who are you dating?" Nat asked with mock offence.

"You silly. But Wands is single so I said she could date me! We could have a threesome" You ended your sentence with a wink to both Nat and Wanda.

"Okay time for gauze" Nat was quick to change the topic. "No biting" Nat said sternly to you as you shook your head in confirmation. As she was putting the gauze in your mouth, you bit her gently.

"What did I just say? No biting" She reached for the other one and you closed your mouth. "Open up Y/n." You shook your head 'no' and kept your mouth shut as tight as possible.

"Please Y/n. If you open your mouth I'll feed you ice cream later." She promised knowing you loved ice cream. You opened your mouth long enough for Natasha to put the gauze in the left side of your mouth but not before you bit her finger again.

"We should give Y/n drugs more often" Yelena commented.

"No!" Said Nat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idek

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍