CHAPTER 1

Kabir's P. O. V,

After coming from office, I went to my room to freshen up. Wearing a pair of tracks and T-shirt, I went downstairs.

While we were having dinner, mum and dad were looking all serious and Naina and Aarav kept smirking at me.

Definitely, they all are up to something!

After dinner we all sat in the living room,
"Kabir, you are already 26, you aren't getting any younger, neither are we. " mum said.

Where is this heading to??

She continued, " Siya is your dad's friend's daughter, she is maybe a year or two younger than you. Son, I think she is perfect for you. Your dad and I want you to atleast give it a try. "

Woah! I mean I do want to get married and stuff someday but now??

"I don't know mum, I just -" I was interrupted by my sister, " she is beautiful bhai! You should atleast meet her!"

Okayyy...

"I have sent you her photo, do check." Dad said.

"Yes bhai! It's time you get someone else to annoy. " Aarav teased. I glared at him.

I went to my room and lied on the bed. I removed my phone to see the photo dad had sent me. As I looked at the picture, I didn't knew how to react!!! She is the same girl!

Flashback..

Today morning, I was going to office in my car.

Suddenly, I saw people gathered on the road. I stopped my car to see what was going on.

That's when I saw a girl knelt down in front of a little boy and was dressing his wounds while trying to make him stop crying.

I didn't know why but the only thing my eyes could see was her.

She was of average height about 5 feet 6 inches with fair skin and had sparkling black eyes with thick black hair reaching till her waist.

Never in 26 years of my life, a girl got this much attention of mine.

My trance was broken by loud honking.

After storing her in my memory, I drove towards the office.

But even in the office, every time I tried to concentrate on work, her angelic face kept flashing in front of my eyes.

End of the flashback..

I sat up straight on the bed. Unknowingly my lips twitched upwards forming a small smile.

After thinking for sometime, I called Piyush, my PA.

"Hello sir, "
"I want all the information about Siya Verma as soon as possible. Got it. " I said sternly.
"Okay sir" he said. With that I ended the call and laid on my bed thinking about her.

After an hour,  Piyush mailed me the information about my girl.

'My girl!!  Where did that came from!!'  My brain mocked.

I opened the mail...
.
.
.
NAME : Dr. Siya Verma
AGE : 24 Years
DOB : 26th September, 1995
OCCUPATION : Cardiologist ( LIFE HOSPITAL )
PARENTS : Anand and Niyati Verma (dead)

Currently living with uncle and aunt- Manish and Roshni Verma
SIBLINGS : Ruchi Verma ( cousin sister )
RELATIONSHIP STATUS : Single

Reading further, I got to know that her uncle and aunt don't even care about her, they are only after her dad's property.

They are treating my angel badly!!

My jaw clenched and I tried to control my anger.

Don't worry sweetheart, I am coming!

And with her thoughts clouding my mind, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with the sound of my alarm.
After showering, I got ready for the office and went downstairs.

"Good morning! " I said to mum.

"Good morning son! Did you sleep well? " she asked.

"Surprisingly yes" I told her. She smiled.

"Where is dad?" I asked her.

"He has gone out for morning walk. He will be back soon. Can you call Aarav? He is still sleeping." Mum said.

I nodded. "Naina?"

"She's gone out for breakfast with Riddhi." She said.

"Oh okay. I'll go wake sleeping beuty up and come back."

She nodded and went back to the kitchen. I went to Aarav's room.

"Aarav! Wake up! " I told him. He just mumbled something sleepily. Such a goof.

Fine! You asked for it.

"AAAAHH...!!" he screamed as he felt the cold water hit him. " KABIR! I WILL KILL YOU! " he shouted. I just chuckled and went out of the room.

After some time, I looked up to see a grumpy looking Aarav coming downstairs and sitting down at the table.

When mum was serving breakfast, dad came and joined us for breakfast.

While we were eating, dad said, " so Kabir, have you thought about marrying Siya? "

I nodded, " yes dad, I have made my decision. I am ready to marry her. "

I saw this huge smile on mum and dad's face.

I didn't know they wanted me to marry her this badly!

I wonder will she feel the same as I feel about her??

I know her uncle and aunt won't even ask her if she wants to marry me or not?

Ohh sweetie!! I can't wait to make her mine.

Hello readers!! How are you??

Thanks for reading...

Stay home, stay safe.

To be continued.....