Luke

I walked with my group. A couple of jokes were shared, but we noticed that Bladen was getting sicker, and weaker each passing hour. So Darian started to speed us up.
"Do you see it?" Darian suddenly asked, and I looked at where he was pointing.
I saw a tiny hut on a hill. It nearly looked like a tiki hutt, but tip looked like it was leaning over slightly.
"Is that safe?" Zayna asked as she walked up beside me.
"Is anything safe anymore?" Darian snorted. I nodded silently, and let the others walk ahead a little, before I followed.
We got to the hut, and Darian called into it. I heard shuffling inside, before a dark skinned old man appeared.
I nearly choked at how wrinkled, and worn out he looked.
"Looking better than ever old man!" Bladen exclaimed weakly. I swallowed back any remark.
The old man looked at each of us, but when his gaze met mine, he blinked in surprise.
But his gaze quickly cleared, and he smiled softly.
"I thought you were Andy for a moment. You look exactly like him." He rasped to me. I blinked for a couple moments and tried to remember who Andy was. When I finally realized, I rubbee the back of my head uncomfortably.
"I'm sure he'd be glad to know that his boy has grown up to a handsome young man." He said to me. I suddenly realized that he wasn't wearing a gas mask. I was about to say something, but he turned away and walked back into hut. We all exhanged looks, before we followed.
"So what 'ya doing here?" The doctor asked as he walked to the back of the hut.
My eyes widened with surprise, when I looked around at all of his stuff. It looked pretty old, and traditional.
"Luke here, has been having some trouble. He's been seeing and hearing things that the rest of us can't." Darian spoke after a short, awkward silence.
"C'mere Luke." The witch doctor said to me. I slowly walked over to him. The doctor made me crouch in front of him, and he rested a hand against my forehead after he brushed away some hair.
"ah yes.. I can feel spirits.." The old man said to all of us, and I shuddered slightly.
"I sense a small girls presence mostly though.." He murmured, but I heard him.
"I'm going to get rid of the spirits. I don't need any medicine or anything for this technique." He told me. He suddenly began to talk in a different language, and I felt my brain hurt, as if someone was poking it hard, and I hissed slightly.
Suddenly the rest of the world disappeared, and I was in front of my parents, and my old friend.
"Luke.. We're sorry." They all seemed to speak as one, and I was so confused and scared. They seemed to melt away eventually, and I found myself back in the witch doctors hut.
Feeling weak and startled, I fell backwards.
"Luke!" Serenity shrieked, and caught me before my head hit the ground. She rested her hand against my forehead, and she stared down at me.
"I dispelled the troubles from his mind. He is going to feel strange and maybe even lonely for a day or two. Keep a close eye on him." The witch doctor said, and went to treat Bladen's wound.
"Are you okay?" Serenity whispered to me. But I felt so.. Weird. My eyes were trying to focus on something, but it was making me feel sick. I closed my eyes, and felt a great need to sleep. So I let my mind float away into darkness.