Moving back.

Y/Ns POV

'Get up nowwww beforrr I beeeaaaattt youuuu' my mum sung, as a joke, as she opened the door to my bedroom door.

"Do we have to move" I said with a straight face, "yes we do now get up and get changed" she said standing at my now open door 'fine, I guess.'

A little while after Laying on my floor, because my bed was being taken to Utah already, I got up and had a shower, got changed, brushed my teeth and did my hair.

(Your fit/hair and what you pack for the trip.^)

'You ready?' my mum said ready to leave, 'nearly ma' I kinda yelled from my room.

About one or two hours later me and my mum were eating at the Chicago airport.

"Should I call my "friends" be4 I leave?......nah" I thought just before our flight got called.

'Sheeesh were really going mum' I said with a numb face, but she (mum) just looked at me smiling.

Mums POV

I looked over at Y/n as she was looking out of the small window in the plane eating chips, and could tell she was nervous.

'You okey baby'
'Yes mum' she said with a fake smile
'Liar' and with that I looked straight ahead
'No. I'm not lying..........ok maybe I am'
'I know you are. Now what's wrong?'
'Well'  she said lowering her voice a little, remembering were on a plane.
'Yesss'
'Ashley'
'Owe baby is that why you didn't wanna move?'
'Yea, stupid right'
'No, it's not. Hey if anything happens with her tell me ok'
'Yes mum'
'Ok'
She looked away for a second then I remembered
'Oh'
'What, what happened'
'No boyfriends' she laughed a little then I said 'Nahh I'm not playing, I'll woop yo ass and his'
'Ok mum'
'But if you do get one, I-' 'every one we will be landing in exactly one hour' the pilot informed us all.
________________________________
☞ time skip brought to you by: Y/n sleeping ☜︎
________________________________

Y/name POV

'Wake up' my mum whisper yelled will shaking me, 'wha- oh snap are we here already' 'what do you "already" you've been asleep for like an hour' 'yea will I woke up at 6:00am soo' 'so what I woke up at 5:00.'

And just like that we were in Utah.

[ this isn't about Benny sorry besties, but should I make one about Benny later though?. Also what are your thoughts on this a.k.a The first one? ]