-Baseball-

Y/No POV

I caught the ball and went inside and changed because I didn't wanna get my shoes dirty. "Mum can I go to the park please" "yea what time you getting home?" "same time as last time" "ok" "thanks ma ima go get changed" "alright."

                                                       (Outfit^)

                                                       (Outfit^)

As I was  walking I was on my phone with my earphones, listening to Thot sh!t. The sun was looking good as I just randomly opened Instagram a took a photo, I posted it on my story after staring at it to like five seconds.

@itsYNyallll_

Kenny's POV I saw yn walk in, and saw that she had her head phones in

Kenny's POV
I saw yn walk in, and saw that she had her head phones in. 'Hey deeznuts' she said laughed as we both laughed. All the boys were behind me, *cough cough* I heard ham behind me. I tuned around and 'boys this is yn, yn this is ham, Benny, smalls, squirts, Timmy, Tommy, or repeat I whispered the lasted bit in her ear, and yeah-yeah. 'So you play baseball?' Benny asked, 'nah I play basketball' 'still ends in ball' 'yea ig' she said with a little laugh at the end. Shit.

_a little later_

After I introduced her she sat down and never moved. I was about to throw the ball to Ham before I saw Benny walk over to Yn, 'Kenny throw the ball, your girlfriend might be watching' he said laughing at the end, 'shut up ham' I said rolling my eyes.

Bennys POV

I walked over to Yn since she was just sitting there, 'hey' I said 'hey' I went and sat next to her, 'so are you and Kenny dating?' 'Oh nah, I just moved here like 4 days ago' 'oh' I said with kinda shocked 'you like it so far' 'yea it's not that bad' 'nice' I said, like 5 seconds later, 'so like you've NEVER in your life played baseball?' 'Neva' she said then did 😐 'wanna' 'sure' she said getting up and following me.

Kenny's POV

I saw Yn get up and follow Benny, Benny handed her the bat and stood behind her 'I'm guessing you don't know how to hit the with the bat' 'wow how'd you know' she said smiling, dagg she's so pretty. Benny stood behind Y/N rapped his arms around her waist so that both there hands were on the bat, '😐uhhh ok get it I guess' y/n said looking at me 'OHHH BENNYS GETTING KENNYS GURLLLLLL' ham yelled from the side line, Y/n just laughed a little. 'Ight you ready' 'yea ig' I throw the ball and she hit it and run, she made it home, 'wow your really fast' 'yea Ik' she said flipping her hair as a joke.

__time skipped: walking home now__

'Wanna make a tiktok before I go inside' yn said said 'sure ig.'

(the 4th one, or which ever one you what)

'Wow I didn't know you could dance like that' 'theres alot you don't know about me' 'ohh- ok ok i see you' she said laughing. 'You got it' 'got what?' 'tiktok' 'oh yea its @kennykenny_' 'ight ima post it and tag you' 'ok' 'ok. uhh bye goodnight' 'goodnight' then she walked inside.

_____________30 mins later____________

After I got home I realized just how close our houses were, Ding* my thoughts were interrupted from a notification on my phone, @itssynbitches has mentioned you in a tiktok I read. Before I opened it I got another notification @itssynbitches has started following you. I followed her back and watched the tiktok, I read the caption: 'This pitcher can dance @kennykenny_' I read her caption out loud and laughed to myself.

A/n

ok I know this is short guys I just wanna say that I'm in school, lol.