Get it ig

Y/Ns POV

I got up around 10:43am and stayed laying in my bed, as I heard my mum scream into the phone saying something like 'what. oh why we're gonna come over ok' , where we going, 'AYY Y/N GET READY AND COME EAT YO FOOD'  my mum yelled from down stairs, 'OK MA' I answered.

I had a shower did my hair then got ready

[Y/n fit/hair and lips (you don't like make-up) ]

'You ready y/n?' 'Yes mum, I'm coming down stairs now' I said running down the stairs.

I put my seatbelt on and turned the radio on then No Scrub by TLC came on and me and my mum started singing like crazy, when the song finished, another played but I tuned it down, 'where we going anyways' 'where going to ur cousins house' ' Ashley...' 'yep' 'doesn't she have skol?' 'Yes, oh and ur starting skol on monday' 'two dayz' I said slightly rolling my eyes.

Finally we pulled up to a house and I didn't even move a muscle, mum parked the car and undid her seatbelt but I just sat there on my phone, 'y/n-' then before she said anything else I undid my seatbelt and opened my door, 'good gurl' she said. My mum knocked on the door and my aunt Vivian opens the door. 'Malisa y/n it's been so long what 7 years' she said with teary eyes hugging us. We walked in and sat on the couch, I sat next to my mum and aunt Vivian sat on a single couch next to us.
[Malisa = mum ]

Aunt Vivian: Well when was the last time we've saw eachother
Mum: Oh geez, uhh I think uncle Marks house, for our family reunion
Aunt Vivian got up walked to me then hugged me saying 'you and your cousins just don't know how to stop growing' I awkwardly laughed and smiled, she then kept going on about 'last time I saw you you were 6' and 'you've gone so big' and 'where had time gone' finally she changed the subject and asked 'so have y'all explored the neighbourhood yet?' 'I haven't but y/n has' 'that's nice. Do you know when u start skol y/n?' 'umm I think on Monday' 'oh that's nice you only have to go to skol for 2 weeks and then your on summer break' 'oh yea' I mumbled under my breath.

Y/Ns thoughts 💭

We got here at 11:40 it's 2:00 now.  Dammm Ashley finishes at 3:09 we got an hour. Maybe if I just get up, go to the car and drive anyway no one will know, then I can call my mum and ask her when she wants to be picked up.

_______💭End of  thoughts💭_______

'Alright well I think it's time to go, but dinner tomorrow yea' my mum said 'yep diner tomorrow,' 'come on y/n we gonna go now' 'ok mum' I said following her outside the door.

___time skip brought to you by: ✨Time✨__

Y/Ns POV

It's been a little while since we got back from my Auntys house. The time was now 4:36pm and Im watching Bird box in my room, ding, I grabbed my phone to check it, but is was just a reminder of that school starts on Monday.

I was kinda bored so I grabbed a basketball and walked outside, 'where u going' 'I'm just going to shoot some hoops at the front' 'ok,' my mum asked as I walked out the door.

I did a lay up, but the ball bounced off the back board and rolled down the drive way, 'is this- oh hey pretty girl' Kenny said smiling a little. 'Oh yea, sorry' 'algoods, hey are you gonna come to the sandlot?' 'huh?' 'Oh, yea the place you were yesterday, is the place we call The sandlot, so u coming or not?' 'Oh yea, I'll be there soon' 'ok,' he said throwing the basketball back to me be4 he walked away.

Cliffhanger😌