Explored

Y/ns POV

As I waited for my mum to get our rented car, I started watching some tiktoks, and then my friends started texting me

'Y/n come on' 'sorry, coming now' I ran to my mum and got in the car.

'How long until we're at the house?' I asked as she ( my mum ) started to drive off, 'about an hour maybe' she said sounding unsure.

I looked at my phone and saw that it had changed the time already 3:00pm I read on it (my phone), I then realised that is would be 4:00pm if I was still in Chicago.

I was staring out my window when I head 'ding ding ding' It was my basketball team group chat, so I opened it.

Chicago bulls😂👏🏽📌

Lolo🙃
Heyyyy y/n have you landed in Utah yet??
Coach's b!tch [emily]
^^^
Bella👩🏻
Have youuu???
Samantha👩🏽‍🦱
have ya
Bestayyy😆🤰🏽
Shut up every one😂 especially you Emily tf is ^^😂

Y/n
Thanks bestie

Bestayyy😆🤰🏽
Anything for my daughter😚 so have you landed in Utah yet?

Y/n
Yea about 43 minutes ago

Lolo🙃
You still gonna play tho?

Y/n
I want to but ion if I'm going to coz its gonna feel soo weird without yall

Bestayyy😆🤰🏽
That's the cheesyest sh!t I've ever heard you say😐😭

Y/n
😭😭😭
Y/n
Well I gotta go I'll talk to y'all later tho😚

Bestayyy😆🤰🏽
Love youuuu >>>3
Lolo🙃
See ya
Coach's b!tch
Bye bestayyy😚😚
Bestayyy😆🤰🏽
Shut the acually fokk up Emily😐🙄
Y/n read 3:50pm
________________________________

'How far are we now mum?' 'About 10 minutes. You should be able to see the house now' 'uhhh' 'oh yea you haven't seen the house yet' my mum let out a little laugh. 'There' she said pointing to a house with, about 5/6 trucks at the front of it, 'that's the one' 'oh' 'do you like it?' My mum said with a kinda worried tone, 'yes, oh my dayz it even has my basketball hoop already out' 'I'm glad, wait till you look inside' she said parking up the car. Before I went in I looked at it for a little.

Then I ran to me room, 'ahhhh!!!' I screamed as I faced my new room, Mum ran up the stairs and stood behind me while smiling, 'was that's good scream or bad scream' 'thank you thank you thank you thank you' 'it's ok. The rest of your stuff is down stairs.'

I then ran down stairs, grabbed my box with big writing spelling Y/NS DO NOT TOUCH♡︎ on it and RAN up stairs, mum was still waiting there 'that was fast, have the truck people left already' 'yeah all of them' 'ok good, well put that away and then go explore' 'do I have to "explore" though' I said doing the " when saying explore.

It didn't take me long i just put my photos and mirror up, I told my self I'll do my cloths later.

It was now about 4:36pm and I ran down stairs to see my mum doing who knows what.

'Good your finished'
'Yea'
'Now you can go'
'Wait what?'
'Go look around, Im sure its safe for you to go on a little walk around'
'Why tho'
'You have about 3 hours. Be home be4 the street lights or call me if you find- neva mind just get home before the street lights' and with that my own mother just pushed me out of our new house.

I connected my AirPods to my phone and started listening to Street Runner by Rod Wave.

I walked for awhile waiting for the street lights to turn on, but then came across a, baseball.... court? Ring? Field Field that's right a baseball field. I walked onto the field and sat under a coved area just behind a fence looking at the sky. Then out of nowhere heard a bunch of boys voices, 'shit' I whispered to myself, as I sat there looking the opposite way to the boys behind me, having a mini panic attach I, for some reason, had the urge to turn around and watch them play.

When I turned around I heard the pitcher? say 'you want my heater' then a somewhat cubby boy that the boys kept calling "Ham" said 'ofc I do' 'ight' pitcher boy said. I don't know why, but the way he throw the ball was weird, *guess that's just want baseballs do* I thought.

I watched the pitcher throw the ball for awhile, then he looked back at me and we locked eyes for about 5.2 seconds, and I didn't even realise.
I looked at the time and realised it was only 6:25. I was gonna go back to the house, but I guess I'll just watch for a little longer.

DeNunez POV

It was around 5:sumthing when me and the boys got to the field, but it looked like some1 beat us there, there was someone siting in the dug out.

'You what the heater' I said slightly laughing 'ofc I do' ham said 'ight' I throw my heater, then realised the girl was watching. 'Snap, she pretty' I thought to myself.

I pitched a couple more balls then looked at the girl and realised she was already looking at me.

It was getting late, like always, and ofc me and the boys were still playing ball, like always again, but I was surprise the girl was still siting there, watching.
________________________________
☞︎ time skip brought to you by: pitch boy ☜︎
________________________________

7:46pm now and me and the boys were about to head-out. The girl was still sitting there so I walked towards the her 'hi' I said putting out my hand 'oh, sorry hi' she said shaking my hand. 'Umm your the... pitcher right' she said trying to think, 'yeah that's me' I couldn't help but smile. 'You are?' 'Oh sorry my names y/n' 'y/n?' 'Yes' she said with a smile 'your name isss' 'Kenny, Kenny DeNunez' 'Deeznuts?' 'She said laughing 'no, but i guess you can call me that, pretty girl'

Y/no POV

Pretty girl? Sheeesh pitcher boy was talking to me. 'Well nice meeting you pitcher boy' 'nice meeting you pretty girl' 'nicknames already' 'I guess' we both said laughing a little. I got up and walked away as he did the same, and we both ended up walking the same way.

'Same time tomorrow if you wanna come?' I heard pitch boy say from the other side of the road, 'following me home?' 'Ha, Nahh my house is down the street from here' 'okey, well uhh bye.' I said walking opening the door to the house.

Sorry besties this was a long one 1117 words. Just wanna know if y'all r injoying this so far? And anyone have any ideas?