School pt.2

[hey y'all... how y'all doing? -Tiktok sound]

Y/Nz POV

As I existed my 6th period class, I looked around to see Kenny waiting for me, he waved me over before asking me "what you got to eat?" "Oh shot. I forgot to pack anything" I responded , I then turned my bag around so that it was hanging off my stomach before pulling out a packed of chips, "I got chips" I said, he laughed a little before handing me a chicken sandwich, I looked at him funny, "oh sorry do you not like chicken?" He asked in a caring voice. "No no never that" I laughed "oh" he said. "When why'd you look at me like that?" "No nothing. What are you going to eat?" I asked, "I got two" "Thank you" I said, he nodded and quietly said "it's ok" with a proud smile on his face.

As we where walking to the baseball field I heard Ashley's voice, "fuck" I whispered while smoothly and quickly turning the other direction from where I heard the voice coming from. I looked to my side and saw Kenny, we where now both standing behind a wall, I chucked my rubbish in a bin next to me before Kenny asked me a question, "huh idonno" I said without listening to him. I didn't hear her voice for a little "cost is clear" I said, "what" Kenny said confused "nothing" I responded to him and pulled his arm so we could keep walking, right when I through I was clear saw her, "oh no" me and Kenny Said at the same time, I looked at him with a "huh" face.

Kenny's POV
I saw Ashley walking towards me and y/n, "oh no" I heard y/n say the same thing at the same time, we looked at each other confused.

Y/Nz POV
"WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS, THE LOSER BASEBALL "PLAYER" WITH MY LOSER COUSIN" 'eww she just called me her cousin' "ITS NO SUPPRIS YOU TWO ARE HANGING OUT

We walked into the last classes of the day, history I thought. [yall didn't have 4th Period together]. Kenny went to his sent and before I could follow him the teacher began to speak 'oh you must be Miss l/n' she said with a smile. 'Oh yea that's me' I said awkwardly smiling, 'well I'm Ms. O. we we have a siting plan, but..' she started looking around the class, 'you can go ahead and sit next to Kenny at the back there' she said pointing to a clueless Kenny, that was talking to someone in front of him.

I smiled and walked toward the empty sit next to him. Once I sat down I could see Kenny looking at me with a small smile, as I took a random pice of paper out of my bag and a pencil from my pocket. 'Oh look, you two where meant to be. I'm Mike you must be y/n' the boy Kenny was taking to said to me, 'huh' I said smiling, slightly laughing. 'Well big ol boy over here never stops talkin-' he was cut off by Ms. O 'Kenny is there a fly in front of you? why are you waving your arms around so much darling' she said sounding slightly consorted for the boy. I was a little confused, but I just laughed it off.

We where watching a movie about mummy's when I got a reminder saying to put my clothes away probably. 🔔 noises** "ok class have a good afternoon you's are dismissed" to be honest most the class was out be4 she said "have a."