School

I heard my alarm going off, "what the heck. Whats the time" I thought, I turn my phone to face me and read 5:00am. I rolled my eyes and put my blanket over my head. Another alarm went off, it was now 5:15am, "already, on my dayz," I got up, brushed my teeth and put some cream in my hair, then got dressed. I put black ripped jeans on, a black shirt and my black nike hoodie on. After I got dressed I brushed my hair into a low ponytail and did my edges. I sat on my bed and prayed to the lord, and just thanked him for another day he has given me and my mother.

I then got up and put my blue Jorden 1s on (low top), I stood in front of my mirror and whispered "ok ok I see you mizz gurl, with the drip or what eva." I grabbed my bag, and went to my mums room to see if she was asleep or is she has gone to work already, she was at work. I then ran down the stairs and made a smoothie. It was 6:35 and I was laying on the couch scrolling through my dikdok (a/n Yes its TikTok but for some reason I say dikdok so uhh yea). My alarm went off and at the same time my mum called my.

'Good morning baby' she said 'morning mum' 'are you going to school now' 'yes mum I just got up to start walking' 'do you want me to call you aunty to pick you up so you dont have to walk' 'no no no its ok mum' I said really fast 'ok ok I won't' she said laughing, 'what time do you get home mum?' I said locking the door. 'I will be home before you get home baby' 'oh, ok thats good' 'alright well. wait are you walking' I was about to respond when I realized Ive been sitting on the stairs at the front of my house, 'uhh' I said jumping up and walk-running (a/n if you know you know) 'y/n I know you didnt just start walking' ' no I didnt mum' I said laughing, 'yea sure, anyways baby I gotta go but love you and have a good day at school' 'ok mum love you to bye' 'bye baby' Then she hung up.

As I was walking I kinda forgot witch way I was going, hey pretty girl' I heard a recognisable voice say from behind my, 'oh hey kenny' I said looking at him, than around trying not to look lostt, 'uhh y/n you ight' 'yeah yeah yeah' 'oh no dont do that you sound like yeah-yeah' he said with a little laugh, he looked at me and then said, 'you lost?....you got school today dont you,' "this dude done read my mind" I thought to myself, 'yea, how'd you know' 'what school you going to?' '(some school)' 'offt that school it horrible' 'oh really how do you know?' 'because. I go there' 'ohhhh' I said smiling, 'come on were going to be late' 'no were not its only 6:56' 'ok so I like being early' 'I can see that' I said laughing justa little. Then we walked and talked about baseball and basketball.

----at school----

Kenny DeNunez POV

When me and y/n (A/n YES I SAID ME and y/n NOT Y/N and I, that shit just sounds weird sorry, not sorry)  entered the school 'uhh do you need to get your times table?' ' I got it on my phone, thanks tho' she said wit her head held high.

'It's 7:35 the bells bout to ring. What's ur fist class?' 'Umm. Hold up' she said as she got her phone from her pocket no opened a ss of sum, 'here' she said handing me her phone to look at a ss of her times table. 'Well would you look at that' 'what' she said as I hand her, her phone back 'we've neally all classes together' [they got 8 periods altogether] 'what are the odds of that' 'well we got 6 classes together' 'you really know your schedule' 'Nahh' 'yeah ok' she said laughing.

______________________

[A/N there's a few more thing ima add to dis, but I'll jst update it so yea. Also sorry coz I'm really lazy nd I want y'all to read sum😂 Tell me if y'all still rocking wit this doe]