ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ꜰ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ-

~|~

~|~

𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚡𝚢𝚜𝚖
(𝚗.) 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

~|~

____

3rd Person POV

____

Rein household - 2 days later

Everyone was anxiously waiting for their princess's arrival. It was about 6 pm and David had sent the house address to Diona yesterday and she assured him that she'd be there tomorrow which was today.

The Creeds understood their actions seeing as they haven't spent the last 12 years with her. David wouldn't tell them anything other than she was coming in 2 days. They begged him to tell them but he insisted on waiting on her.

Esme even threatened him with divorce yet his mouth was sealed. He knew the family would be just as surprised as he was seeing Diona. He showed the guards on duty a picture of Diona so they knew to let her in no matter the time she arrived though he sent a driver to pick her up from the airport.

Armani wouldn't be able to attend the dinner as he had other important matters not that seeing the only love of his life didn't matter. 

He'd see her at school.

The level of anxiousness and nervousness was high during the dinner. Everyone tried making conversations within their selves but nothing eased it.

"She's probably a fucking slut." Cameron spat making everyone's head turn to him.

Jacob nodded thinking 'We're going to set her straight. No boys!'

"Don't you dare call your sister that!" David said with authority.

"We haven't fucking seen her in 12 years. You don't what she's done. We don't fucking know her. She's probably just some fucking prostitute waiting for her next conquest."

That's when all hell broke loose.

"Well, this is a sight to see." An amused voice called out.

____

Diona's POV

Well, today's the day I see my family after 12 years. 

Was I nervous?

Yes...

Was I scared?

No...

'show no fear or pain'.

I just need to turn 18 then I'll be out of there. A few months in that house couldn't be bad. I was out of it for 12 years.