ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ᴛ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ꜱ ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ-

~|~

~|~

𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚜
(𝚗.) 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚜; 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

~|~

____

Diona's POV

____

Shopping with 'mom' was fucking boring. I didn't expect her to want to talk more than shop but she proved me wrong.

She talks way too fucking much and it wasn't about important things.

It was 'You should listen to your brothers and dad more' and 'They only want the best for you' and my personal favorite, 'We missed you so much'.

Ugh! Just shut the fuck up...respectfully.

Leaving the house today was a struggle as they made this big ass deal that my outfit was too revealing and I needed to conserve myself. 

Wait till they find out I'm not a virgin.

____

(A/N: The nails are to showcase the rings, not the actual nails but if you like them I guess you could just imagine them with her outfit

(A/N: The nails are to showcase the rings, not the actual nails but if you like them I guess you could just imagine them with her outfit.)

____

Flashback - Afternoon

After getting showered and getting dressed. I did a natural look which was a simple wing, mascara, and lip balm. I brushed my hair into a simple top bun and was done.

I walked downstairs ready to get this mother-daughter bonding shit over with.

I didn't reach the final step before hearing a "Hell No! Go change right now" from fucking Cameron bringing the family's attention to me.

"Yeah, you are not going out like this. Go change." Daddy dearest said sternly.

"How about...no!" I said with an eye roll

"You are not going out like that," Jacob said

"My 'give a fuck' has been broken for 12 years, luckily my 'go fuck yourself' is fully functional," I said with an innocent smile fueling Jacob, Cameron, and Dad's anger more...

"Are we leaving because I do have things to do?" I said fidgeting with my phone. Not even looking up, I already know daddy dearest and bitch Cameron and Jacob are still pissed.

"Of course, come on baby." Mommy dearest said avoiding Daddy dearest's eyes and pulling me out the door.

Flashback Over

____

I haven't been here for a week and I already want to kill them or leave. It's like coming back has fueled my need to kill. 

I need fucking blood and screams.

I've been taking my meds to control my anger because I feel at any moment if I forget to take it, it wouldn't be pretty.

Mother dragged me to the food court and we're here awkwardly staring at each other...trying to eat.

How do you even make conversation?

This is like when someone is crying and you're just standing there...not knowing what to do.

Like could you cry somewhere else?

"So, how have you been?" Mother asked.

"I don't know..." I shrugged

It got quiet again before she decided to break the silence...

"You know your brothers and dad just want the best for you." Mother said bringing this dreadful topic up again.

"Please, they're being fucking sexist. How can you not see that?" I asked honestly baffled as to how she's been with him for that long.

"They're not! You will get the tattoos removed. You will start dressing like a proper young lady. You will not embarrass this family. You will obey your dad and brothers without backtalk." Esme said trying to sound stern.

"What the fuck is this? You're bullshitting me right?" I asked looking at her crazed.

"Do not use those filthy words. Ladies speak with poise and do not cuss." Esme again said trying to sound stern

"Ok, Mom. I've said this once and I will say it again. These tattoos are not getting removed. I will dress however the fuck I want. I will speak however the fuck I want and lastly, respect is fucking earned not demanded." I said, each word my tone getting lower, my eyes slowly darkening.

"About me embarrassing the family, I haven't been part of the family for 12 years. Why start now?" I finished looking her straight in the eyes challenging her

"Females of the Rein family do not act this way. You will learn young lady and I suggest you do now. Since you're back, suitors will start knocking on our doors for your hand in marriage. You will change this nasty attitude of yours." Esme said a bit scared

"What makes you think I'm a Rein? Just because we're blood does not make us family. I am an Ivanov and always will be an Ivanov." I said getting up 

"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. As for suitors, I know you fucking lying." with that I left her there, her mouth wide open.

She just made her way onto my list. Do you have an idea of when we can kill them, Devil?... Do I? I was thinking about the annual Mafia's Ball. What do you think Kiss?... I think I can't wait to bathe in some Rein family blood. It'll be a sight to see...A sight to see indeed! Father would be proud. The Downfall of the Reins...sounds about right...Sounds delicious Diona Ivanov.

____

Thoughts on this chapter?

Adieu!

915 words

____