ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18: ʀ ᴜ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ᴛ ᴜ ʀ ʙ ᴏ × 3 - ᴘ3

~|~

~|~

𝚖𝚘𝚒𝚛𝚊
(𝚗.) 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢

~|~

____

3rd Person POV

____

Flashback

Diona had just turned 14. Even at a young age, Diona was insane. 

Was it taught?

No...

That insanity was buried inside her. It just needed the right person to dig it up.

That person was Maxim Ivanov.

From a very young age, Maxim had a very disturbing fascination with blood. He liked seeing the life drain out of whatever he touched.

He never knew his father.

He never blamed his mother for that either.

He loved his mom.

He admired her.

Before Maxim took over the Russian Mafia throne, he met Esme...

She was his first love...

His first kiss...

She took his virginity...

He loved Esme very much...

In his mind, he thought so...

In reality, he just liked the idea of someone loving him and him reciprocating that.

Then came David. The minute they met eyes, they hated each other. It was like whenever Maxim was around David, his urge to kill worsened.

His heart broke when Esme cheated on him with David.

Esme knew she was pregnant with Maxim's baby. 

David also knew...

David had no reason to hate Maxim as at the time David didn't know he was the Russian heir.

Maxim's mom, Karisha Ivanov was the first female leader of one of the top three mafias in the world.

The Russian Mafia

To the present day, no one except the closest and trusted members know of that fact.

When Esme first told David of the pregnancy, he almost killed it. He took his anger out on her. Though he had no romantic feelings for Esme, he didn't like Maxim.

They came up with a plan.

At first, Esme wanted to abort the baby.

In the plan, Esme would tell Maxim of the news.