ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ꜰ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ꜱ ꜰ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏ-

~|~

~|~

𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜
(𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚞𝚋 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜

~|~

____

3rd Person POV

____

TW - Sexist fuckers!

The Rein household woke up with big smiles on their faces. 

Maybe not everyone.

Jacob was still pissed from the argument. He thought Diona would listen to him because that's how it's supposed to be. 

If not being her older brother maybe being a man. 

He was automatically superior to her. It's natural for a woman to bow at the feet of a man. That's where they belong. If not on their knees then below them as it should be.

Cameron was confused. He didn't know how to feel. He was angry at Diona but he didn't know why. 

The others were just happy their princess was back.

David called the whole family to tell them the good news and they all demanded to meet her. Everyone was ecstatic. David's father was the most.

They better enjoy now...won't always be like that.

Esme went downstairs to make breakfast. Today she'd be taking Diona shopping and spending quality time together. 

She'd be able to tell her the rules for women of the Rein empire/mafia and maybe convince her of getting the tattoos removed as it wouldn't be appealing to her future suitors.

The fuck?!

David would tell her the rules of the family household during the time the family would visit. In time the family would mold her into the obedient little princess she was yet to be.

Stupid dumb fuckers.

The twins went to wake Diona up for breakfast not knowing she wasn't in the room. Instead, they were met with Mason sleeping soundly on her bed.

They came downstairs with frantic faces making everyone alert.

"She's not here." "She's gone!" Rhett and Brett shouted together.

"What do you mean she's not here? She can't be gone." David said worry and concern seeping into his tone.

Not long after Diona came lightly panting as she just came back from her morning run. She noticed the family making a big deal about her disappearance.