CHAPTER 1: Day We Met

(Jimin's POV)

This is the last school year of my college.
It's funny how I survive being introvert for the whole year of my existence. Music help me with it.

As usual I sat down at the back of the classroom trying to avoid anyone's attention.

I was dark and gloomy

" Hey Jungkook!" someone shouted very loudly which leads me to freak out.

I wander my eyes trying to figure it out who's this so called Jungkook and didn't realize he's totally sitting beside in me.

I put back my eyes in the window and feel the wind while listening to the music.

I have a earphones and didn't notice I started to jam in it.

People who look at me might think I'm really crazy bumming my head over and over.

....

As usual during break time I just sitting in my favorite spot were less people go.

It's under the tree near the court

As I sprung the string of my guitar and started singing. Joining the gust of the wind.

And with my carelessness ...

" Y-you sing w-well~"

I was startled of his appearance and so embarass of him discovering my love of music

"N-no I'm Not!" I exclaimed

"Pfft! You're so cute. By the way, what's your name?" He uttered while laughing.

" Is there something very funny?"

"Not really. You're just so cutee"

I feel the heavyness of my face and started to blush. It didn't happen to me all the time

"So your name?"

" J-ji. Wait, you don't need to know!" Then I turn my head away. Leading me to see lot's of students staring at us.

I look at him with deadly eyes which makes his eyes widened and his body's stiff.

I pull away my phone and earphones that I put beside me and carry my guitar while running away in that place.

" W-wait!~"

Though he's the only one talking. I covered my ears because I don't want to hear everybody's voice inside my head.

.....

I'm at the back of the school yard where people don't go at all.

As I still covered my ears and crying silently

"P-please stop! It hurts" I utter beggingly

......

After some time. I go back to being normal but I'm so pale and was like, I don't have energy at all.

I just sat there until the bell rings for dismissal

I wish from the moment there I become a mushroom, I can't handle embarassment pretty bad

.....

"I finally got home. So, to relax my nerves I'll take bath!" I said

When I finish taking a bath my phone beeps. Then I look at it and .....

" Who's this Jungkook? He add friended me but He doesn't have any picture at all. Well, better leave it "

Then take my guitar and play it again