CHAPTER 9: Confessed

(Jimin's POV)

I didn't know where I am right now but I know I lost track to him and that's okay. That's what I wanted to

"H-hyung?!"

I call Taehyung over the phone to know the truth. It's painful but running away won't solve anything.

"O-ohh! Jiminshi?! Did something happen?"

Before he could say anthing I jump straight to the point

"W-why did I forget J-Jungkook?!"

I know I can't see him right now but I know his mesmerized on my sudden question.

"M-mochi?!"

"Just tell me hyung!" I shouted while crying

The weather's joining how I feel right now

A heavy rain poured again

"Y-you got accident back then. You wanted to go to school but unfortunately a motorcycle run onto you. We thought it's just physical injury but your brain was damaged too. Causing you to have amnesia. Though you didn't forget all, there's some and when I found out you forgotted Jungkook, I think it's best if you won't remember him 'cause I don't want you to be so depressed again"

He said while crying. I couldn't say anything 'cause I know he did that for my sake.

"I'm sorry if I hide it! I just don't want you to look so sad. Then later on, your new life began you smiled brightly than before , and I was happy to see you like that. B-but"

"You're worried again when he appeared"

"Y-yes and I'm afraid thinking about when you leave me too"

"T-thanks Hyung but I need space right now. I'll update you when I feel like talking to"

It hurts me.  I don't know anymore what to do. My mind can't rest.  It's like I'm draining out of energy.

"M-mochii!" He uttered before I ended the call

.........

I finally got home asking people around which way for me to got home.

"He said he can explain!" I uttered

Then my stomach grumble.

"Oh! I didn't got a chance to eat yesterday"

I was laying in my bed and feels how heavy my body was.

If he has something to explain maybe it's better to listen but I'm afraid. What if it'll make my heart crumble again?

Then suddenly the bell ring

"Who is it now!" I walk through the door looking like a zombie

"J-jiminshi! C-can you please listen to me"

I couldnt believe he's standing there already when I haven't finish deciding whether I listen or not.

Then I slam tha door, it's not that I don't want to see him. I mean I do but....

I open again the door and my stomach grumble again.

He just stop and look at me. Then we both look at my stomach

"C-can I come in. I'll cook for you"

I couldn't say No since I'm totally hungry

........

I just look at him in the kitchen while happily cooking.

He cook for me back then but I didn't actually look at him like this

And I realize how attracted he was. How he slice, put the ingredients, etc.

"Here!" He said then smile

I eat and eat until I'm full and I look at him sitting there just staring at me sweetly

I miss his food.

"So I'm ready to listen. Say it, better get straight to the point" I said with glary eyes

"W-well~" he uttered

"I-I love you that's the truth. It was lie back then"

I do said "straight to the point" but I didn't actually expect him to begin in that.

"Hmmm!"

I said as I was eating. This time I didn't feel butterflys flying in my belly.

"You maybe won't believe me but...Lisa said if I won't cooperate both of us will be in danger, including you. I don't want you to be in danger but I also don't want to hurt you. "

He looks so guilty and I'm in perks between believe him or not

"And I.... Decide to hurt you than being in danger. I couldn't say anything back then 'cause there's hidden camera so it hurts me to look at you running away painfully"

"Y-you mean that?"

Though I forgot you for a short time.
Though you broke my heart...
But I still love you with all my pieces.
That won't change

"Y-yes Jiminshi" he looks at me with this teary eye

"I don't expect you to believe me but I hope you can forgive me" he added

"I believe you!" I uttered

I hate myself for loving you. No matter how you breaks my heart in many ways I can still forgive you and love you.

"J-jiminshi!"

Then he hug me, I just smiled since I found myself longing for this

"What happen right now?"

"I can't stand it. Thingking about you days and nights so I told Lisa and she said she'll help me"

"In what ways?" I said

"I don't know"

Then I have a bad feeling about this.

I turned on the television and

"L-lisa?!" I exclaimed

/ announcement of Lisa: I'm sorry for lying to all of you but actually me and Jungkook ended up a long time ago. I'm the one who break it! But the company finds out our relationship. This time it was scripted. Don't hate him 'cause he has someone he protected to accept the offer. He's really kind though! I knew my company will fire me after this. I did mistakes too back then and this is the consequence of it! I'm sorry kook if I destroy your relationship to someone but I hope you'll make it out. This is my way for helping you. I'm not afraid of taking risks 'cause I considered it as paying my debt to you. Thank you all for listening I hope you all understand"

"L-lisaaa!" I exclaimed again worriedly

Then I look at Jungkook. I catch a glimpse of him looking at my lips. I feel his love again the moment our lips parted.

You know it's love when the feelings don't leave even if the person does.

"I'll Thank her! I hope she's okay now" he uttered while holding my cheeks

Love finds itself. There's no need to chase, or to beg. Stay in your purpose and Love will find you.