A dream?

I sat up from a huge beeping noise. I slowly looked around, and recognized it as my room. I fused my eyebrows together. "A dream? It was all a dream?" I whispered to myself.

I looked at my clock, reading 6:57, in the morning. I groggily climbed out of my bed, getting ready for the school day. It was still snowing, and I would die if I took a shower, so I'll take one tonight.

That dream though, it couldn't possibly be a dream. "It felt real." I whispered.

Jack's jacket was so soft to touch, and Sandusky hair was rough yet silky. The wind of Tooth's wings flapping at me. Santa- or North he preferred, his beard was very ticklish on my hands.

All if it just could t be a dream.

But then again, how could it not be a dream.

I sighed, tugging off my pajamas and getting into a wool dress sweater that goes down to my mid thigh. The black matching with my dark red tights.

My hair was being good today do I brushed it an left it down, naturally straight. I put on some Chapstick and lotion on my face. I did my hygiene routine, and walked out.

I grabbed my black boots, back pack, scarf and a jacket.

My cell in my hand, and I was ready.

~time skip~

"Cody, your partners with Alexis." Mrs. Preachal, our P.E. instructor, told Cody.

After everyone was with their partners, sadly, She continued, "Okay, for today, we'll be doing activities that advises you to trust and cooperate with your partner."

Oh great.

Jacks POV

I watched Alex, she didn't know it, but I can sense that Cody guy next to her knows.

And it's him, the guy possessed with dark sand. I was looking at Alex, watching how she cringes when Cody touches her, or how she glared at him when he smirks or flirts. I felt my lips from a smile.

She hated him. And that made me happy.

I also felt sad though, after meeting the guardians, we all realized she needed to get back before anyone noticed she was missing.

So me and sandy brought her back home, and sandy threw his sleepy sand in her face. Then after we left, Tooth can and changed her into her pajamas, so it seemed like she was dreaming.

But I wanted her to remembering as something real, not a dream.

But Norths orders. She can't know about us, but he said if we wanted to talk to her, we'd have to repeat what we did last night.

My thoughts were cut off when the coach lady blew her whistle, signaling that the class was over. But my eyes focused on Cody.

Who was staring right at me. I glared at him, and he smirked, then mouthed two words that made me want to get Alex right then an there.

"She's mine."

God I feel so bad, I haven't updated this story in forever and I understand if you guys are angry. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES! Anyway, dedications though. Cutistkittencutie for following me! firefoxwarrior for adding this story to your reading list! And Epic_UU for voting! You guys are awesome, and all my readers are special to me. See ya next chapter! BYES MY WILD ONES!!!
:3

-wild thing