Meeting the guardians

Your POV

After stepping through the portal, I immediately felt cold. And no wonder, 'cause where ever we are now, it's snowing a blizzard. I screamed though when I felt my feet go off the ground. "Jack Frost you put me down this instant." I spoke very dangerously calm. He chuckled, "Nah, it's too much fun with you in my arms dangling like one hundred feet of the ground probably a slight chance of plummeting to your death."

I felt my whole body go numb and the blood drained from my face. I. hated. heights. I looked down, and I regretted it instantly. I clung to Jack desperately, and yelled at him "IF I FALL AND SOMEHOW LIVE, I WILL FIND A WAY TO KILL YOU!" He chuckled, which I barely heard cause of the wind. "DONT WORRY, EVEN IF I DID DROP YOU, ILL CATCH YOU BEFORE YOUD HIT THE GROUND!" And flew closer to the workshop place.

~time skip~

"So, who are the guardians exactly?" I asked while wiping off all the snow that clung to me. He chuckled of me failing, "Me, North, Tooth, Sandy and the kangaroo." I was confused, none of those names sounded familiar. "I'm a bunny mate, nawt a kangaroo." a Australian voice announced. Then I saw a 6 foot tall silver bunny, with colorful eggs straped to him and two boomerangs on his back. "Your one weird bunny." I blankly said to him. Jack was laughing, huh, he's been laughing at me all day! "SHUT UP!" Me and the kanga- er I mean bunny yelled at the same time. "Heehee, seems Jack and bunny are fighting again." A girls voice said this time. "Woah." I gasped. She was pretty, no gorgeous. She had flawless, light toned skin. And her hair, was down in huge waves, she had blue on the roots, then turquoise, the green, and so forth. Very colorful, and a lot of huge curves-

(I know she doesn't in the movie but I'm making her slightly different in this story)
-that fit her nicely. And her wings seem......glittery like they weren't even there except for traces of glitter. And her woman parts were covered in feathers so colorful, like a rainbow, and that it made a dress. "Hi, I'm tooth!" all while waving at me. I shyly waved back. "Alex." she smiled, and laughed "Nice not being the only girl here." I smiled, liking her a lot.

Then I saw a beautiful, golden husky, made if sand. It was floating in air, and when it saw me, it started running towards. But when it jumped on me, it exploded into gold glitter. I was sad, I wanted it. But then I saw a small, golden man. He had huge spiky hair, a robish looking footsy, and was all made of gold sand. But when I touched his hair, it didn't disappear. "Who are you, you seem familiar.." And before I could continue images sprouted on top of his head. "Sandy? SANDMAN!" I shouted. He gave me thumbs up and a huge smile. I looked back at Jack. "So these are the guardians?" He shook his head, "Nah, we're missing one more." I raised an eyebrow, my story book. It said the guardians was Toothiana, Bunnymund, Sandman, Jack Frost.....and that last person was- "OI, North, nice fer ya' to join us, eh?" I looked up, and saw...Santa? Except this Santa had tattoos, 'Naughty' and 'Nice' and was mostly muscly instead of chubby. "Ah, Jack, you brought a gest." his voice dripped in a Russian accent. "Santa?" I asked confusingly. He chuckled, "Yep, but I prefe' North." I nodded. I looked back at Jack, who smiled at me, "Now you've met all the guardians."

Epic_UU for voting! And CutistKittencutie for voting! You two are awesome for voting and thanks to all of my readers. And I'm sorry if thus was lame and short, but next one will have much more events in it, THATS ALL MY WILD ONES!!! :3

-wildthing