Its time too move on, out with the old and in with the new

~several days later after Thanksgiving~

Beep beep

beep beep

beep beep

Went off my alarm clock. It was Monday morning, which means I have to go to school.

I got up, and went straight into the shower, I stayed under the warm water for a little while, rinsing off my body, and then after, I put on my towel, plugged in the blow dryer, and dried my hair. I brushed my long, straight hair. Then I got dressed into leggings, black uggs, and a long sleeved, long, dark grey shirt. I looked outside, from my balcony doors, and saw that it started raining, the dark gloomy clouds blocking any evidence of the blue sky. I grabbed my back pack, my black hoodie, and ran out of my door.

I was walking to my friend, Lisa, who is 18, a year older, because she drives me to school since it on her way to her collage. I caught up with her in the kitchen. And in a few seconds, we are walking out to her car, a red Lamborghini.

Long story how she got it.

She grabbed my hand, which was freezing cold. "Hey, Alex, I hear your grade is getting a new student." I raised my eyebrow in confusion, "Since when?" She chuckled, "Before Thanksgiving break, duh." I pokered face. She laughed at me, and hit my shoulder playfully, "Don't make that face in public, got it." she said still smiling. I smiled back, nodding my head. We pulled up in front if the school. I was getting out when I saw a group of kids in my grade crowded around beside the doors to the school. I heard Lisa say "Looks like it maybe something important?" I nodded, and walked over to see a hot guy my age. He has black hair, a hot tan, and is very built underneath his leather jacket. I walked closer, but stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes widen with shock.

"No, it can't be..." My voice cracked of the sight of him.

He glanced in my way, then did a double take. He started walking towards me, his eyes never leaving me, and smiled at me, which I haven't seen in over a year. As he made his way out of the crowd, and over to me, he looked me up and down, "You look good Alex." His green eyes piercing into my own. His hand reached out towards me. I shivered, of not of the cold, but when I felt his hand connect with my arm. "W-what are you doing here Cody?" He smirked, a unfamiliar gesture to me, "Why did you miss me?" I glared at him, getting easily fed up with him.

"Bastard." Was all I could say, then I walked away, into the school.

He was Cody for sure, but what happened? He was pale, kind, scrawny a little bit, a nice guy.

But now?

He's tan, cocky, built, and a bad boy.

He was not the one I loved. He's not him anymore. It's like he's a whole new person. He's not my best friend no more. He's now a stranger to me. Just last year, when I was 16 years old, I cried for him, my heart ached for him, I missed him to pieces. But now, 17 years old, I want nothing to do with him. I shook my head. What happened to my old Cody? And will I be able to get him back?

Jack's POV

I was searching for a guy named, what was it, Collin? Conner? Cod-Cody? Yeah, Cody! North instructed every guardian to look out for him, he said he's a threat to us. A threat to more then a billion innocent people world wide, mostly America though. But still, I remembered the meeting so clearly...

~memory~

"North, what's the problem now?" I asked the guardian of wonder. He was in his usual wear, while his face has no sign of jolly as his legend says. "Pitch-" Tooth cut him off, "What! He's back? But we just-" North cut her off. "You haven't let me finish. Pitch, has now an ally. He's much more younger, in fact, he's mortal." Everyone drew in their breath, not daring to speak. The Easter kangaroo spoke first, "Wai' a minute mate. You telling us tha' this ally of Pitch, he's a flesh and blood, a mortal?" North nodded. "I'm surry, but how might aye ask?" North sighed sadly. "I do not know, nor, do I know why now. But all I know is that he's a threat, he was possessed by Pitch's dark sand. And now holds the same power as Pitch, but much more stronger." I nodded, "Tell us about him, we might be able to catch him in time." Everyone nodded in agreement. "His name is Cody. He lives in the area if Denver, Colorado. He may seem like a regular mortal, but that's only because he's searching for a specific girl, named Alexis winters, he wants, for reasons I do not know. But if you were to encounter either of them, protect the girl, but do what you must to cleanse the boy, rid if the dark sand." "Yes North." Everyone said, except for sandy, he just nodded his head. Then everyone went their own ways.

~end of memory~

HILOS EVERYONE!! Man, I think this one is so much better than my last one, don't you guys think? Dedications: kit-kat250 for voting, hoped you guys enjoyed. THATS ALL MY WILD ONES!!! :3

-wild thing