My first real encounter with the icy blue eyes

I was humming along to my favorite song, with my headphones covering both my ears, also providing warmth.

I needed to be alone for a while, after the encounter with Cody, I need to be by myself for awhile.

I walked into the familiar ness of the woods, and came into my regular clearing, of the frozen lake, and the trees surrounding and hiding this from the outside. But I stopped in my tracks when I saw a shadow, coming closer and closer towards. But when it gotten within six feet away from me, I noticed this shadow was a person. Or, what I thought was a person. It looked exactly like Cody, except transparent and much more darker. Like no color whatsoever, it was just shades if black and grey. It came closer and closer, and was about to touch my face when all of a sudden frost started consuming the thing. It fell, and I looked up, and saw...."No way." Did I hit my head? Is this real?

The white hair, his pale chapped lips, his frosted patterned blue hoodie, his old fashioned brown "pants", and his hooked staff. "Jack Frost." I said aloud. He icy blue eyes looked into my own. He smiled, "The one and only." But stopped, then looked at me quizzically, "Wait, you can see me?" I nodded, with my mouth hanging alittle. "What, what are you doing here?" He smiled again, a small smile, while resting his head on top of his hand, which laid on his staff. "I'm your guardian, I'm here to protect you." Then I changed into a glare, protect me? Only weak people need protecting, I sneered, "I don't need protecting, I'm not weak." He was taken aback by my sudden change if mood, but immediately answered, "I never called you weak...sorry I made you think that." His voice cautious and hurried, his eyebrows hitched up, while his eyes was fill with worry. I loosened the glare a little, and motioned him to continue, "I'm here to protect you cause....you important, and we can't have you fallen into the wrong hands."

Wait what?

I shook my head, "How am I important? No one thinks I'm important." He opened his mouth to say something but I continued, "No one ever does." I grumbled, but it was true. He shook his head, "But you are to us." I looked him in his eyes, taken aback I raised my eyebrow, "Us, who's us?" He chuckled, "I'll show ya." then He grabbed my hand, and threw a colorful box, which opened into a oval shaped colorful...door? "Norths workshop." He said aloud to the thing, and flew inside with me along.

Sorry if it's short, and it took me forever, writers block, more to come. THATS ALL MY WILD ONES!!! :3

-wild thing