Chapter 1

"Remind me why we're having a party again" Walker asked Gavin as he continued helping setting for the party they were having in like an hour. 

"Because we haven't had one in a while, and we have a new squad member joining us" Gavin answered. 

"Who is it" Capri asked coming out of the closet. 

"You'll see later" Gavin responded and continued setting party decorations and other stuff. 

Walker and Capri looked at each other and shrugged and continued what they were doing. 

-30 minutes later-

"This place look great, everyone should be here soon" Gavin said coming downstairs. 

"Including this new member" Capri asked. 

"He'll be here later" Gavin said back grinning. 

"Can we at least know his name" Alex asked. 

"Ok, ok fine, his name is Jacob, that's all I'm saying"  He said back. 

"Jacob..." Capri whispered to herself. 

"You ok?" Walker asked he, seeing her star into space. 

"What oh uh yeah, I'm good" She responded back quickly. 

'There's no way, it's the same guy I'm thinking of' She thought to herself. 

Minutes later, Gavin's house flooded with all their friends, and the party started with everyone scattered around the house. 

"Here" Walker said coming up behind Capri, handing her a cup with fruit punch in it 

"Thanks" She said turning around facing him, taking the cup out of his hand. "Have you seen the new squad member yet" 

"Nope, Gavin said he would be here later on" Walker replied to her. 

"Ok, everyone I have a special announcement" Gavin said turning down the music and getting on top of the table so everyone could see him. "As all of you know i threw this party tonight, cause it has been way too long since we had a party, and that's not even right" He started. 

Everyone laughed, and a few people cheered. 

" I also threw this party as a celebration to one of my good friends, who is, from now on, part of the Goatfam. Get up here man!" 

Moments later, a guy, around fourteen/fifteen years old, came out of the back room, and stood up on the table next to Gavin. 

Capri froze 

"Let's welcome Jacob to the Goatfam!" Gavin shouted. 

Everyone cheered and clapped, except for Capri. Walker noticed this. 

"You ok?" Walker whispered to her. Capri looked at him and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen. 

"What's going on?" He asked once they reached the kitchen. 

"Ok, so that guy, who is part of the squad now, is my ex" Capri said with a blank expression on her face. 

"Wait really" Walker asked surprised. Capri nodded. "Are you gonna be okay?" He asked her. 

"I think so" She said back quietly, starring at the kitchen door. 

"You know what, I'll stay with you with for the rest of the party, so you won't be alone with him at any point" He said trying to comfort her a bit. 

"Ok, thank you" She said back, feeling somewhat relieved. Walker smiled at her and gave her a quick hug. 

"Yo, you guys good in here" Gavin asked walking in the kitchen seeing the two still hugging. The two separated and looked at him. 

"Uh yeah we were just talking about somethings, everything's good though" Capri said back.

"Ok we're getting ready to start some games pretty soon, if you guys wanna join  in" He said back. 

The two nodded as Gavin left the kitchen leaving the two alone once again. 

"I'll stay with you the entire time ok" Walker reassured her. Capri nodded. 

They then soon decided to leave the kitchen and walked back into the living room with everyone else. 

"Ok guys, whose ready to play truth or dare" Gavin yelled. Everyone yelled back. 

What could go wrong with this?

A/N: HEYYYYY. I'M BACKKKKK lol

Haven't updated in a while, but this is start of my new book, that I got the idea from my friend @idklolitsme, I hope you guys enjoyed the first part to it. I will try to be consistent with updating as much as I can, which should be easy considering I'm finally out of school