*Lilac Astra Kim*

*Lilac Astra Kim Part 9*

Iris had just finished feeding Lilac when the doorbell rang. She snapped the cup of her nursing bra up and smoothed her shirt down lifting little Lilac up against her chest. She arose walking to the door patting the baby's back gently on the way stopping long enough to open the door.

Taehyung stood with his hands pushed down inside his pockets staring at the precious bundle on Irisis chest with a small smile creeping onto his lips.

For the past four months that had passed he never failed to show up everyday after work to see his sweet pea. The little one filled his heart with joy and occupied his every thought.

"Hello...Im here to see my daughter." He replied flatly, giving Irisis a look of indifference.

"Yea, ok. Sh...she just got finished eating so she needs to be burped and have her diaper chan-- He broke her off as she spoke.

"I know how to do all that." He butted in sarcastically. Iris ignored his poor attitude stepping aside to allow him in. She used her hip to close the door behind them as he entered.

"Here let me have her....Daddy missed his little sweet pea. Yes he did....yes he did." He cooed as Iris carefully passed the swaddled baby over to him, their hands touching breifly causing Irisis breath to hitch at the emotions this man still summoned within her. She turned quickly to go snatch a diaper & some wipes.

"I'll just go get her a diaper so you can change her. She made a stinky though....so you may wanna let me--"

"Noo....I do believe I can handle cleaning alittle shit from my own child." He spoke with the same harshness he did everytime they had to interact, which she had learned to accept as normal.

"Ok then....pardon me!" Her volume lifting a few decibels.

Iris was becoming fed up with the sour attitude he constantly displayed when speaking to her and she was nearing her ropes end.

She understood he was still upset with her and had allowed him to talk to her like a dog on numerous occasions....but enough was enough.

Of course she didn't blame him for the bitterness he still held toward her, but he could at least ease up on her just a little.

"Here!" She slapped the diaper into his large hand giving him a dirty look."After you change her, please lay her down so we can have a little chat about trying to be civil with one another." She sneered swishing off to the kitchen to prepare herself some coffee.

Taehyung chuckled wickedly at her words. Was she serious with him. She actually wanted to talk about being civil when she had intentionally planned on keeping his child from him. How the fuck did she expect him to act after her attempting such an evil thing.

Even though he still held animosity for the mother of his child he was finding it extremely difficult to keep himself from fantasizing about her daily. His eyes landed on that sublime ass of hers as it swished perfectly with every step she took.

Those God forsaken jeans were hugging every curve of her voluptuous shape...it was taking all his will to keep himself from getting a damn hard on just watching her.

After he changed the baby's diaper he took his sweet time carrying her to the bedroom. He peppered her soft little face & head with tender kisses several times before gingerly placing her inside the cradle and making sure the camera was aimed directly at his sweet pea.

He took in a deep breath smiling down lovingly at the precious little baby girl wrapped up like a burrito.

Leaving the door slightly ajar he strode down the hallway preparing himself for the argument that was more than likely about to take place.