*Too soon*

~Irisis~

I lay in the hospital bed tears flowing down my face. Since early this morning I had been feeling contractions and I was terrified since I was only at around 30 weeks. I figured this was my punishment for nearly going through with the abortion at the start of this whole thing.

"Please God....please don't let my little girl die." I cried to myself as another pain shot through me causing me to groan out loudly.

"Its ok Irisis...im here honey. And your brothers getting here as fast as he can sweetheart." My mother replied in a hushed tone holding my hand and pushing back the stray hairs that stuck to my wet face.

"No mom....it...its not ok. Its too soon. Ohh god please help me, please don't take her from me. I'm so sorry for what I did! God....pleeease!" I prayed, tears pouring nonstop. I gripped my mothers hand when another sharper pain hit me full force.

~Taehyung ~

A little over another month had passed by quickly. I had been keeping tabs on Irisis and had already told Azalea & Jungkook all about what was going on. Azalea had tried numerous times to contact Irisis with no success.

I sat feeling hopeless on the sofa, all at once the door flung open.

"Taehyung! She's in the hospital!" Azalea came rushing inside, her eyes wide in panic.

"Wh...what?! Are you sure!? How do you know?!" I sprung up from the kitchen table.

"I got a call today that I thought was from Irisis but it was her mother and she told me that Iris had went into premature labor this morning and is in the hospital right now! The baby is coming now!" She cried out covering her mouth.

"Come on we have to go damnit!" I yelled out in a frenzy grabbing my keys and throwing the door open so hard it hit the wall with a loud thud.

The two followed close behind me out the building. Jungkook snatched the keys from my hand as soon as we got out the front doors of the complex.

"Here bro, I'll drive. Your far too upset right now to be behind the wheel." I didn't argue with him and jumped into the passenger's side as he quickly started up and whipped the car out onto the busy street.

Within 30 minute's we were pulling up to in front of the hospital. I jumped outta the car before it had even stopped, rushing inside the place in hysteric's.

"Taehyung....Taehyung!" Azalea raised her voice as I stood at the nurses station trying to remember Irisis last name.

"Whaaat damnit!?" I turned staring with my brows furrowed at the girl.

"You can't just go rushing in on her Taehyung and cause her any more stress than she's already dealing with right now." She pulled me away from the nurses station as I yanked my arm away from her in anger. I didn't mean to be so cruel, it was just that my damn emotions were alover the place.

I knew she was right. But by god there was a woman I cared about getting ready to have a baby....my baby.

"Let me ask about her. If you go up there in the shape your in right now they'll call security and you dont need that. Ok." She said in a straightforward lowered tone as my brother walked over tryna comfort me.