*I Still want you* End

*I still want you Part 10* End

The doorbell chimed causing Irisis & Taehyung to both jump. Their current situation was heated to say the very least. Her back pressed against the wall, him towering over her dominantly, mouths so close they were breathing each others air.

"I...I sh....should get th...that." She slipped out from between his body & the wall scurrying outta the kitchen.

His nose flared, teeth grinding in anger at the intruders that had just popped in. He felt like smashing the face of whomever had dared disturb their moment. God damnit he was one fucking step away from having her.

He heard the loud unmistakable big mouth of Azalea and his brother.

"Those little mother fuckers!" He gritted out in a hushed voice stomping outta the kitchen a sneering.

"Hey bro! What you doing here so late!?" Jkook asked with a big goofy smile on his annoying face.

"I have a daughter here and I think the question is what the fuck are you doing here so late? "bro." He grabbed onto jkooks arm harshly pulling him into the kitchen leaving the two females engrossed in their own conversation.

"Wh...what the hell is wrong with you man!" Jkook squeaked out. His big doe eyes searching the face of his enraged brother.

"God damnit Kook! You couldn't have possibly shown up at the most inconvenient time! It's almost like you planned it... you little shit!" Taehyung huffed aggressively.

"What do you mean? It was Irisis that called us to come over here! So don't get attitude with me damnit!" Jungkook gave Taehyung a pissed look.

Tae threw his head back and began pouting and whining like a baby throwing a tantrum.

"Kook....do you know how fucking long it's been since I've had sex?" Taehyung whimpered painfully.

"Well....no, I don't really keep tabs on shit like that man." He raised an eyebrow.

"Well let me tell you little brooo...its been about a mother fucking year! And before you two came busting in I was well on my way. With a woman I've been dying to defile since our baby was born and you fuuuucking ruined it for meee." He replied with another whining cry.

Jungkook started snickering as he watched his brother pitch a fit.

"Theres nothing funny about my situation kid! You have pussy at your disposal! Whenever you want it! And here I am tryna walk around without getting a stiffy from watching squirrels fuck!" He blew out a frustrated puff.

Jkook continued laughing even harder.

"Stop fucking laughing you little bastard!" Taehyung wrapped his arm around jkooks neck , gripping him in a headlock swinging him around as he continued to cackle hysterically.

"Tae! What the hell are you doing?!" Azalea yelled out, a large diaper bag flung over her shoulder.

Irisis came walking in with the baby in her arms.

Taehyung released the hold he had on his brother, trying to take on the face of innocence.

"Wh....whats going on here Iris? Why does Azalea have Lilac's bag.?" His brows furrowed, one hand resting on his hip, the other pointing at Azalea.

"Well, I was getting ready to explain what I'd planned, before you pushed me into a corner a few minutes ago, but I didn't get the chance." She smiled sweetly at him causing his eyes to widen.

"Ok little lady....explain now." He walked closer biting his lip as he leveled his eyes on her lips.

"Well....when I went to lay Lilac down a while ago I texted these two and asked if they could come over and take our daughter for a little while so you & I could have a "little talk" without any interruptions. Are you ok with that daddy?" She raised her eyes to his, an immediate grin covering his mouth.