𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟮

"He told us to live long

"He told us to live long.. but all your problems vanish when you die," Nobara spoke. "Is this the first time one of your comrades died?"

"It's my first time for a classmate," Megumi said.

The two first years were sitting down on the stairs, taking up everything that happened on their mission.

"Is Y/n doing fine?" Nobara asked the boy.
"Yeah, Gojo-sensei said she's recovering."
"You seem oddly fine.."
"So do you."
"Well, I only knew him for two weeks. I'm not such a soft woman that would cry over the death of someone like him."

She turned her head around, lips quivering. She didn't want Megumi to see her cry.

"It's so hot."
"Yeah, I wonder when we'll get summer uniforms."

"What the hell? You look depressed than ever! Is this a wake or something?" A girl with glasses and dark green hair spoke.
"Zenin-senpai," Megumi greeted her.
"Don't call me by my family n-.."
"Maki, Maki!" Someone shouted from behind the tree.

A panda and a small white-haired boy were trying to whisper to Maki.
"He really did die yesterday! A boy in first year!"
"Katsuobushi flakes!"

"Wha.. you should've told me earlier!! You make me seem like a cold blooded demon!"
"That exactly what you are, you know!" The panda admitted.
"Tuna Mayo," the white-haired boy also agreed.

"Uh.. who are these people?" Nobara asked Megumi.
"They're our second year senpais. Zenin-senpai, she's the best at handling charms. A specialist in spells.. Inumaki-senpai. His only vocabulary is onigiri ingredients. And that's panda-senpai. There's one more, Yuuta Okkotsu, he's the only one I respect, but he's overseas right now."
"Are you seriously gonna leave panda's introduction just at 'panda'?"

"Sorry, guys! You're still in mourning," the panda apologized.
"But we want you to attend the Kyoto Sister Exchange Event. Including the other first year. L/n Y/n, was it? Where is she anyways? We heard from Gojo that she grants wishes?"
"She's recovering, you'll see her soon," Megumi told them.

。。。

You slowly woke up on a soft bed. You looked around your surroundings. You didn't see anyone in the room. It kind of looked like you were in a nurse's office.

'What happened? Yuji? Ah.. my head hurts like shit! Should I get up?'

You slowly got up from the bed only to be pulled down by the pain in your body.
"Fuck..!!"

'I need to check on the others, dammit.. where's that guy with the blindfold? The girl with the nails? I forgot their names again.. I'm hungry. I gotta use the restroom too, damn. Move your body!'

You slowly got up to check the other rooms to see if there was anyone you can ask help for.

。。。

The pretty woman, Shoko Ieiri was going to start digesting Yuji's body. She put on her gloves only to see Ijichi and Gojo' shocked faces. "What are you two looking at?"

She then turned around to see the supposed-to-be-dead Yuji alive and well.
"Woah, my dick's hanging out!" He exclaimed.
"G-g-g-gojo-san!! H-h-h-h-he's alive!!" Ijichi exclaimed in shock.
Gojo only chuckled. "You're being noisy, Ijichi."

"That's a bit of a shame," Shoko looked disappointed.
"Uh.. this is embarrassing," Yuji had tiny bits of blush on his cheek due to being naked in front of a woman.
"Yuji, welcome back!" Gojo high-fived him.
"Yo! I'm back! Uh.. where are the others? Y/n?"
"They-.."

The door slowly opened to reveal a pretty girl.
"Y/n-chan!!" Yuji waved his hand to you, completely forgetting he's naked.
"Hey, cutie! You're up, too?" Gojo smiled.
You looked around to see a pretty woman taking off her gloves.
'Wow, she's pretty. Forget these men-..'
You then noticed Yuji had no clothes on. "Ew, why are you naked, dude?"
"Ah, well—.."
"Gojo-sensei, who's that woman?" You whispered to him.
"Ah.. her name is Shoko Ieiri, she's the nurse around here."
"She's so pretty.."

You didn't notice that everyone heard it and were now staring at you.
"Ah..d-don't look at me like that," you pouted.

'I should get injured more! I can see her more often!!' You thought.
Shoko just smiled at you.
"Looks like you got a fan, Shoko-san!" Yuji said, a bit jealous. "Oh, crap. I'm still naked!"

A/n: How are you guys doing today? Thank you all for your lovely comments (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) ♡