part five

PART FIVE

I woke up to the hard rays of light hitting my face. I groaned as I turned to the other side still wanting to sleep more.

"Young madam please get up. Your mom has called for you. We have a guest coming home tonight"

"Hmm. Two minutes aunty"

"Please young madam. I will get in trouble"

"Fine!!!"

I groaned as I sat up and wished the woman. I told her to go out as I head to the washroom and get ready. I take a hot shower and go to mirror to do my routine as I noticed...a hickey on my neck.

My smile dropped as confusion filled my brain. What is this when did I get it?! What? How? Why?

Gasping as my heart fell I remembered scenes from last night. The guy...

"Sleep baby girl...you really need it because I won't leave you alone from now. You're mine only mine. Let's see how your stepbrother snatches you from me hmm?"

Stepbrother?! If he isn't taehyung then...who is he?!

"Young madam it's time!!"

I heard the woman shout from outside as I scrambled my thoughts and continued my routine covering up the hickey and wearing a pair of grey sweat pants and a black shirt.

I opened the door and follow the woman outside reaching the dining hall. I noticed another person sitting on the table with us.

I frown confusedly as I took my seat next to my mother not wanting to sit next to any of the boys.

"Good morning "

"Good morning dear"

Both of them wished me as the boys glared at each other.

"Y/n meet Jungkook. Kim's brothers son and your soon to be cousin."

My eyes travelled to the man sitting in front of me as I bowed a little as he followed my actions.

"You must be Y/n I heard a lot about you. You look prettier in real life"

Jungkook exclaimed as he showed his bunny teeth which looked adorable. I smiled genuinely.

I stopped smiling as my eyes diverted to taehyung who was ragging with anger as his eyes bore into mine showing that I shouldn't have done that.

I blinked nervously and looked down to my plate as I start eating.

"Is everything fine? You look a bit nervous?"

"H-huh? Yes everything is fine"

Breakfast passed by as I sat under taehyungs glare.

I got up as I picked up my bag and head out to school. Reaching it I noticed a crowd at the corner gasping at something. I move there to see what was happening.

My eyes widened at the sight of the two boys at whom the whole school was gawking at.

Taehyung. Jungkook. There they stood with a smug look mine and taehyungs eyes met as a smirk took upon his lips.

He pushed through the crowd heading to me as I tried to back off and quietly leave.

But to gain he put his arms over my shoulders pulling me closer as he announced.

"This girl here. Is my girlfriend. So you guys better back off. If I see anyother boy with her...trust me the consequences won't be good"

He shouted as he dragged me to our class.

What they both didn't notice was a guy clenching his jaw as anger filled his lungs. He hated this. But he wasn't any less vicious than taehyung himself.

"Why would you do that?! I am not yours taehyung!! Get off me"

I exclaimed as I pushed him off me and ran into the class. I put my head down closing my eyes to calm myself down when I felt someone sit next to me.

I opened my eyes and looked beside me to see minhyuk. A classmate of mine.

"Uh...hey...sorry I overheard your conversation with taehyung. Don't worry. I'm here"

He smiled sweetly as I returned a soft smile to him.

The class went on as me and minhyuk grew closer laughing at a joke he said. We helped each other in the math problems when my pen fell down by mistake. I bend down to get it when minhyuk did the same.

Our heads bumped eachother as our eyes locked. A red blush spread through my cheeks when we heard someone clear their throat.

"Y/n minhyuk this isn't a place for romance"