part nine

"Answer when I ask you a question bitch"

He increased his pace.

"Omg A-ah d-daddy. I DO! I LOVE YOU ngh"

He chuckled deeply

"That's what I thought"

Rounds over rounds. The shower, the balcony, the couch, against the wall, on the bed, against the door, over the sink... you name it we had sex over and over again not getting enough of eachother. His dick kept ravishing my pretty cunt as he kept thrusting into me. The room was a mess so were we. Our lower parts were covered in cum.

I loved him. I truly did. I don't care about his possessiveness. I couldn't stay away from him anymore. Neither could he. We missed each other.

We needed eachother. I was his obsession and he was mine. I smirked through the deep kiss we were having.

"The night is not yet over babe. Get on your knees"

TWO MONTHS LATER

I was currently out at the shopping mall. To get Taehyung a gift for his birthday. I knew he would love some gucci merch but...he already has hundreds of them.

Me and taehyung? Yea we got back together. I realised I couldn't keep my feelings away from him. And about our parents? They are happy too...somewhere in the far west. They were furious about us being together. But after they heard about our past. They were understanding...

Just when I thought everything was fine...he entered our lives...the person I least expected to be someone he is now...Jeon Jungkook

"You're mine. Only mine. Keep that in your fucking head. Not god or that stupid boyfriend of yours can take you away from me. You're all mine baby"