part eight

I closed my eyes again going to sleep.

Time skip

Morning passed by days weeks I lost count of the dates. I was stuck here for a long time. I wanted to leave. I hated this place. I hated him

Today was it. I planned to escape. He wasn't going to be home today. It was just perfect.

The time read 8PM as I smiled. Wearing my black hoodie I went out quietly. Dodging all the cameras reaching the entrance. I ran out to see nothing but darkness I was in between a forest.

Tears formed in my eyes. I couldn't stop here I need to run.

With that I ran into the forest as fast as I could. Not looking back I didn't want to see the house anymore.

I ran with all my might. I fatigue took over me. I couldn't breath.

You can't stop now Y/n keep running

The last words before I blacked out falling to the ground.

I fluttered open my eyes to find my self in a bedroom. The same bedroom. Was that a dream?! I got up and looked at my feet which now held wounds.

No..it wasn't. I was back in the hell hole. I was back here. My heart raced in fear thinking of what taehyung would do.

"You finally woke up?"

I flinched as I heard his deep voice. I crawled into a ball and moved back. Shivering from fear.

"Aww. Now baby don't be scared. You should have felt this before you escaped. Or tired to"

He said as he placed his glass of whiskey down walking towards me while undoing his tie and coat. He unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt and he finally reached me.

Holding my ankles he pulled me closer to him, as he hovered over me.

"You need to get punished babe"

"Taehyung don't- please I don't-"

"Shh didn't you let me finger you that day?"

"I don't think it would be a problem if I fucked you hm?"

He spoke before tearing my shirt as I did not have my shorts on.

"You look so sexy babe"

He said before attaching his lips onto my neck marking it tears left my eyes as i whimpered trying not to moan.

After he was done he backed off getting up as he got something from a box.

Bringing it near me he handcuffed my hands to the bed as he tied a cloth around my mouth which makes my cries go to vain

He tied my legs to the beds finally before hovering over me after removing his shirt and pants.

In a normal case I would have loved to submit under him but not now. Half of me wanted to run away while the other half wanted his touch.

He brought a cloth near my nose making me sniff it as my body went crazy. I suddenly felt hot I was needy. I couldn't think anything except him inside of me.

"What happened baby?"

"T-taehyung-"

"You look sweaty..."

"I-I need you"

He let out a dark chuckle before ripping his boxers and aligning his length to my pussy.

With one go he slammed his member into me making me arch my back at his size. Tears left my eyes but lust took over me.

He thrust into me in an animalistic pace. He held my hair tightly pulling it back as he destroyed my pussy.

"You l-like that?"

"A-ah tae.."

He thrusted hardly into me making me cry in pain

"What did you call me?"

"D-daddy"

He smirked before increasing his pace. The bed shaked due to his thrusts as my core started burning.

I pull the handcuffs trying to touch him.

"Nah baby. You don't get to touch me."

"D-daddy please"

I screamed as I squirted all over him and he came inside me. We both breath Heavily. He suddenly frees me before carrying me into the bathroom.

My body was still needy so was his.

Turning on the shower he put me down before turning me around and entering me harshly.

"Ugh! You feel so tight"

I sobbed from pleasure and pain as my body overstimulated.

"You know how much I love you don't you babe? And so do you.."

I didn't answer as my brain digs over his thrusts and between contemplating whether I love him or not. He never hurt me physically and I couldn't deny his touch but he was overly possessive.