✨2.10✨

Lauren's POV

as Johnny left my room, i let all of words sink in. i have to call Kenzie, i have to tell her what my brother had told me. i wouldn't be surprised if she will now bring this situation on social media.

*4 hours later*

i had told Kenzie everything that had happened when i talked to Johnny. i was surprised to hear that she wouldn't do anything about it, and that if he apologizes everything would be good. i admire her but i also pity her. her kindness is her weakness at times like this, i wished she punished my brother more. since she isn't, i will.

Kenzie's POV

i was shocked to hear why he had done everything he did, but again i wasn't his girlfriend so i had no right to get mad at him. i decided that it would be best to cut him off and not speak of this matter again. if he chooses to apologize and if it seems sincere i will forgive him, i believe it's the best way to move on. moving forward i will not give my heart away so easily.

*incoming call -John-*

i decided to pick up, maybe it's time for me to hear him out. though i already know that he'll just repeat what he told Lauren, i hope he'll squeeze an apology in it.

*accept*

"hey Kenz, thank you for picking up."

"hey, did you need anything?"

"yeah your time. look Kenz i've really missed you."

"so i've heard."

The End.

thank you guys for reading, it's a bad ending but oh well. not every story has a happy ending you know? should i write a part 2? perhaps one with a good ending 😩

GOTCHU GUYS LMAO. this isn't the end lol, if it was, it would've been a frustrating ending 😩😩😩