✨2.30✨

Johnny's POV

* continuous of previous chapter*

"I know John, but what's done is done."

hearing those words from her hurt so much. it was the sentence that indicated that there would be no more of our relationship. i hurt her.

"Kenz please give me one more chance, please" pleading to her was the last thing i could do, there was nothing else to fix what i did.

"John no i can't. it's too much for me."

"I know i know. again i want you to know how sorry i am." tears were forming as i choked up on my words

"it's ok John" hearing her chuckle hurt me. "im not even sure why i am worked up about this, im not ur girlfriend. we weren't anything but friends right?" i can hear the strain in her voice. "yeah just friends"

"yeah we were friends. just friends." bitter taste was left in my mouth as i spoke.

"mhm. John." hearing her say my name feels so familiar and comfortable

"yeah?"

"I think it's best for us to stop talking completely, you know. don't worry about the media, i wont let this get out. i'll always support you through your career, your talent shouldn't be wasted."

"Kenz please dont do this to me, i dont want to be apart from you. im ok with just bring friends, please dont cut me off. please." giving in with my emotions, i could hear my sobs echo in my room.

"John it's for the best, for you and i. we aren't good for one another. just know i'll always support and care for you. this is goodbye John. I love you."

*call ends*

sitting on my bed, my cries filled the four corners of the room. she loves me. why. i didnt deserve her, she deserves better. what she did was for us both, but it hurts.