✨1.90✨

Lauren's POV

looking my brother face to face, i realized how disappointed i was with him. he ruined the only chance he had to change, he missed the chance to be with the nicest girl he'd ever get. i'm glad Kenzie hadn't brought this situation to social media, i knew that if she did, Johnny's whole career would be in jeopardy.

"Laur, i know you know what i did. how is she?"

wow, he wouldn't even go into detail. i expected better.

"John, you know she's not good, but she's getting better. she was heartbroken."

"she must've been, i did something stupid yet again."

glad he's aware

"im glad you know John, don't you know how disappointed everyone was with you?"

"i know Laur, i know."

"John i just don't understand why you did that. everyone has been wondering why you threw such a great opportunity with the nicest girl you've ever landed. Kenzie is the whole package John, and you threw that away for who? the blonde girl that doesn't have the best interest for you? is she comparable to Kenzie?"

"Laur i really don't know. i was overthinking everything, i thought she didn't like me. i was also horny, when i saw that call from Madi, i accepted the offer because i was frustrated."

MADI. he chose Madi over Kenzie, the blonde bitch who's ruined many people's reputation just to get what she wanted. he chose that over the girl who had been supporting him when he was feeling down despite the short period of time they knew each other. the girl who had made sure he was comfortable during the time they met up, the girl who had the best interest for him and his career.

"JOHN. MADI?"

"yes, her."

"yeah John i don't know how much i want to hear from you anymore."

"Laur it was stupid, really stupid. i just wanna know how she felt when she found out. i wanna know how to fix this, i really like her."

"John, like her??? BUT YOU DID THAT TO HER? The fact that she found out by someone else makes it even worse"

"Laur i'm mad about everything. i have no idea why Mandla didn't confront me about it before telling Kenz, this could've been avoided if Mandla had told me he saw me and followed me"

"John don't blame this on Mandla. you know full well how much he cherishes Kenzie, the fact he even let you get to know her shows how much faith he had for you. the trust he had for you, it's all gone."

silence filled the room

"you can't say that by him telling you before Kenz will change anything. Mandla chose Kenzie over you, because how much love he has for her. he's not to blame for protecting his most precious friend."

"Laur, if he had told me, i would've told her first"

i knew that at this point, i lost all respect for my brother.

this is gonna be a bit of a long segment because it's like a learning period yk
we love a life lesson 😻😻😻

- SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED WHEN I SAID I WOULD. I GOT MY SHIT ROCKED LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY.  n e ways i also got my phone taken away so many times this month i cant even count. daddy caught me smoking 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 whatever guys i just do it in secret. wurd. ok hope u enjoyed the chapter <3