The Funtimes (Chapter One)

It was going to be my first day on the job at the new location, I had worked at a few other Freddy Fazbear locations ever since I was a teenager so I was sure this one couldn't be any worse then those. At least I'm not the nightgaurd this time... I thought to myself, I was still surprised I survived in the last location. But now I was prepared to handle anything these Funtime animatronics had in store for me.
     I had gotten permission to run this new site, so I was hoping for the best. I had been pretty much running one of the other locations I had worked at whenever the actually boss wasn't there so I was sure I could handle my own. Besides, I knew about a few Afton Industries secrets so I would probably be able to use that to my advantage.
     I pulled into the parking lot in front of the new building. It was huge! I shouldn't've been so surprised, this place was built to hold a lot of animatronics after all. But it was still a sight to behold. For now I would just have to deal with these Funtime animatronics. I hoped they wouldn't be like the some of the other animatronics I had worked with, those could be an absolute nightmare.
     I stepped out of my car and pulled the key to the building out of my pocket. I couldn't believe this was really about to happen. I just hoped the animatronics weren't powered on yet.
     I opened the door to the dark building, I fumbled until my hand found the light switch. The room was immediately flooded with light. I blinked at how bright it was before I looked around.
     From where I was standing I could walk up to the kitchen and order food, and then go sit at a table on this level, or the level above which was a balcony so it could still see the main stage. I could also walk down to more theater-like seats that were set right in front of the main stage. For now the stage was empty, but I planned on rotating through all the different animatronics once I got them all.
     Past the tables there was an entrance to the arcade, I walked over to see it. There were all sorts of new and classic video games and claw machines in the room. Just outside of the entrance there was a prize counter to turn in tickets for the various prizes that were there, or, that were supposed to be there. The prizes hadn't come in yet.
     There was one stage in the arcade for Lolbit, one of the Funtime animatronics. That reminded me, I should go check on the animatronics. I left the arcade and it's flashing neon lights behind to enter the hallway. I walked past party rooms, pirate's cove, and the other rooms until I reached the Employees Only door. I unlocked the door and walked in, to my left there was the Security Office, on the other side of the hall was a Meeting Room. The next door I passed was Parts and Service, on the other side was the Employees Elevator that lead down to the basement.
     The Funtimes didn't seem to be in Parts and Service so I took the elevator down. Once the elevator reached the bottom I stepped through the door and examined my surroundings. There were doors to enter the boiler room, different repair rooms, and such. At the end of the hall was a door to the largest storage room I'd ever seen.
     I walked into the storage room and saw the animatronics powered off along the wall. This room was connected to a garage where deliveries would come in so I wasn't surprised they were in here.
     I made sure all the animatronics were accounted for. Circus Baby, Ballora, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Lolbit, Bon-Bon, Bidybab, and the Minireenas. Everyone was there. I debated who I should turn on first, or rather, who would be least likely to kill me.
     I finally decided on Circus Baby. Her eyes lit up and she looked around, then she saw me. "Hello there, I'm Circus Baby, who are you? And... where are we?" She asked me. "This is a new Freddy Fazbear location, you'll be staying here, and I'm the one who owns this place." I told her. She nodded, still looking around. She was calmer then I had expected.
     "Any advice on who to wake up next?" I asked her, looking at the other animatronics. "Lolbit and Foxy won't do anything, neither will Ballora." She told me. I turned them on. After I explained what was going on to them, I turned on BidyBab and the Minireenas. They just asked Circus Baby and Ballora what was happening.
     I turned to the last two animatronics. "You should turn Bon-Bon on first, otherwise Funtime Freddy might freak out." Circus Baby advised. I thanked her for the advise and powered on Bon-Bon, then I powered on Funtime Freddy who immediately freaked out, Bon-Bon calmed him down.
     "What's going on?!" Freddy demanded, about ready to lunge at me. I explained everything to him as fast as I could to avoid death. He seemed satisfied and looked less like he was about to kill me.
     "Let's go check this place out!" Lolbit said, walking toward the door. I followed them with the other animatronics. They all got distracted by every room, asking me what they were and barging inside them. Finally we got to the elevator. "If you guys liked it down there so much, you'll love to see upstairs." I told them, making them get excited. Funtime Freddy pretended he didn't care but I could tell he was interested.
     The elevator doors dinged open and I lead the way into the hall. "What's this area for?" Ballora asked. "This is an employees only area, we have Parts and Service, the Security Office, and a Meeting Room over here." I told them, Ballora nodded and kept walking. The other animatronics peeked into the rooms as we walked past them.
     Then we walked through the Employees Only door and back into the main area. The animatronics got excited at seeing the party rooms and then we walked out to the main dining area, where you could see the arcade, main stage, and kitchen.
     Funtime Foxy ran ahead of the rest and looked around in excitement. Lolbit turned and noticed the arcade, "We have our own arcade?!" They asked. "Yep, you have your own stage in there as well." I told them. Lolbit ran past me into the arcade once they heard that.
     Circus Baby walked up to the main stage with Ballora, Funtime Freddy trailed after them with Bon-Bon. "It's so big!" Circus Baby exclaimed as she stood up on the stage. Funtime Freddy seemed pretty excited but was trying not to show it. "I guess it's bigger then any of the stages we had before." He shrugged. "Are you kidding?! This is amazing! Can you imagine the shows we could put on up here?!" Bon-Bon asked him. Funtime Freddy reluctantly agreed with him.
     BidyBab and Funtime Foxy were up on the balcony, surveying the room. Lolbit popped their head out of the arcade and told Circus Baby and Funtime Foxy to come see the arcade.
     I walked into the arcade with Baby and Foxy and listened as Lolbit ranted about how cool the arcade was. They showed us the different games, air hockey, claw machines, pinball, and basically explained every game that was there to us. The other animatronics listened to every word and were nearly as excited about the arcade as Lolbit.
     "There's even Lazer Tag!" Lolbit said, showing us the hallway that was the waiting area to the Lazer Tag entrance. "There's also bumper cars down the hall." I told them. "There is?!?!" Lolbit exclaimed, running down the hall to make sure it was true. "There is!" They cheered. Foxy and Baby followed them to look at it.
     I left them to have fun seeing all the games and went to see what the others were up to. BidyBab walked into the arcade as I left, looking for Circus Baby. "She's down the hall looking at bumper cars." I told her, she nodded in thanks and hurried to find the hallway.
     The Minireenas were dancing around the stage while Ballora was talking to Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon. "Hey guys, what do you think of this place so far?" I asked them. "It's wonderful, dear." Ballora told me. "It's amazing!" Bon-Bon agreed. "I guess it's pretty neat." Funtime Freddy said. "You guess?! Look around! This place is huge! And epic!" Bon-Bon scolded him. "Yeah, I guess so." Funtime Freddy agreed.
     "Once the others are done looking at the arcade, I'll show you the Funtime section." I told them. "Isn't this the 'Funtime section'?" Funtime Freddy asked. "Not exactly, I plan on getting a bunch of animatronics from other restaurants over here. The Originals, the Toys, even the ones from Fazbear Frights, as many as I can. This place is big enough for all of you guys and then some." I explained.
     "Interesting. I don't believe I've ever even met some of them, besides, aren't most of those out of commission right now?" Funtime Freddy asked me. "They are, but I think I can still get them and fix them up a bit." I said. "Right." Funtime Freddy said skeptically.
     Just then the rest of the animatronics came out of the arcade. "Hey guys! There's still more to see, follow me." I told them, hopping off the stage. "You should really use the stairs, they're here for a reason you know." Funtime Freddy complained, walking around to the stairs. "Don't mind him, he's just being difficult." Ballora told me. "I heard that!" Funtime Freddy yelled.
     I sighed, this place was going to get chaotic, wasn't it? I opened the door to the next area. Instead of a hallway, there was a big room with beanbag chairs and couches and even a tv to display some of the animated freddy Fazbear cartoons. Around the room there were doors which lead to stages built for specific animatronic groups and individuals. There were smaller tvs by each door that would display the shows going on inside without any sound, which would hopefully be enough to get people inside.
     The walls by the Funtime animatronic stage room door were made to look like the entrance to a circus tent. Instead of a real door, there was a curtain blocking the entrance to the room.
     I pushed open the curtain to reveal the stage. The room was set up like a circus big top would be. Seats surrounded the stage on nearly every side, there were lights set up high above that pointed at the stage, they were off when we walked in so I could barely see. I found the light switch and the stage was immediately flooded in the spotlight.
     The animatronics walked down the aisle and jumped over the railing onto the stage. They all looked around in awe. "This is for us?" Circus Baby asked me. "Yep. The shows will be set up like a circus, you each get your own show time where you'll get the stage to yourself. But there will also be shows that have all of you in them." I explained as I joined them on stage.
     Funtime Foxy ran up and hugged me, I was scared of being jump scared for a second until I realized he was hugging me. "Thank you so much!" He said. "No problem, I'm lucky I get to run this place for you guys." I said, hugging Foxy back. After Foxy stopped hugging me the other animatronics each gave me a hug as well, even Funtime Freddy, but that was mostly because Bon-Bon forced him to.
     I thanked them for the hugs and offered to show them backstage. They agreed so I pulled the curtain open and immediatly turned left to walk backstage. I had to find another light switch before I could see anything, but I was pretty sure some of the animatronics had night vision and they gasped in awe before I flipped the light switch on.
     With the lights on I saw that there were tiny stages for the animatronics to wait at before going on stage or if they had nothing to do. Each stage was labeled with the names of the animatronics and had corresponding neon lights that matched their color scheme.
     There was a small repair station in case any of them broke and needed a quick fix before going on stage to preform. There was also a ventilation access point in a corner. There were some boxes scattered around as the space could be used as extra storage for the things that would be annoying to get from all the way downstairs.
     Lolbit and Circus Baby examined the vent. "Ennard would love all the vents around here, it's a shame he isn't here." Circus Baby commented. "Yeah, I kind of miss the idiot." Lolbit agreed.
     "Who's Ennard?" I asked them. "Oh, just a broken animatronic that was at Sister Location with us, he loved to crawl around in the vents and scare the nightgaurds." Circus Baby said wistfully. "Right..." I replied before going back to looking around.
     There was a door that would lead to a passage that lead the backstage area of every show room and major stage, it also went behind every room and was connected to a small elevator for staff use. It had a few emergency exits in it as well, that way there was a way to leave the building from almost every room, even if the door was blocked people could get into the passage and find an exit that way. At least that's what was supposed to be there from what I'd seen in the blueprints.
     After the animatronics finished looking around backstage I told them to spread out to different rooms if they could to help me guard the place for the night, seeing as I hadn't hired anyone to be the night guard yet, it would be my job until I found someone else who was willing to do it.
     I left the animatronics alone to make my way over to the security office and watch the cameras for the night. I closed the door and opened the electrical box that was on the wall of the office to turn off the power in every room. Then I sat back and watched the cameras, hoping that the animatronics would go easy on me for once.